PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take out your starters then we'll take out ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franchise12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
(RANT ON)theres your white flag. It baffles me how teams complain about running up the score when the game is out of hand, yet they keep their starting defense in. take your starting defense out symbolizing that the fight is over. as long as you keep your starters in we will keep ours in,IMO.

These are multimillionaires whining about not being pardoned a beatdown.have pride and come and fight. dont talk about how your defense or offense is great, SHOW US. these are supposed to be the gladiators, the warriors of the NFL. they all talk a good game every week , they talk about how good their defense is and they whine when a great offense uses that defense as their measuring stick and pushes them to the limit.

I've come to grips with the fact that people will give us our due, and the hatred will fade when were no longer a threat to the Nfl's "equalizer" called PARITY. until then its just us and our team. we voice the sentiments that our team is sending the league, this can be summed up in two words.

EFF 'EM

I used to hate the dallas cowboys during their reign. anything they did was met with my criticism and hatred. many people were like that. I was blind with hatred for them until they fell victim to mediocrity. It was then that I realized that I didnt hate them,but I wish I had what they had.

were writing our own history now and teams cant wait to destroy us. our time will come were we'll have to get in line with the rest but right now take no prisoners. destroy at will because when its all over you dont want to look back at what could have been.

EFF 'EM (RANT OFF)

Well said. I agree...take out your starters and we will do the same thing...:rocker:

History is written by the victor. And this year history is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes