PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take care of your pets when rapture comes.

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a racket these guys got here.

Home Page

I, for one, could never be duped by such a scheme because if my buddy can't come, I ain't going.:snob: :D

This so-called pre-tribulation "rapture" teaching IS a New Age teaching, FWIW. For one, alot of our early bible scholars like Matthew Henry, John Wesley, and Charles Spurgeon were post-trib/Jesus' 2nd Coming. And two, it's VERY clear in the scriptures that Jesus won't come back for his church until his SECOND COMING at the END.

1st Cor 13:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Revelation 11:15-19 15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

1st The 4:15-18 - 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

From someone who was a long-time pre-tribber, alot of this nonsense was propaganda from all these Zionists like John Hagee, Hal Lindsey, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Tim LaHaye, numerous Freemasons masquerading as Christians, et al so that they can wipe out the ME, while making everyone think biblical prophecy is unfolding....

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

BTW - are you familiar with NASA's Project Blue Beam? THIS is the tool that's designed to bring about this One World Religion, and ultimately 'lord' Maitreya to be the AC when all is said and done. On the "Night of a Thousand Stars" - look at how they're going to pull off this FAKE "rapture" deception...

Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast (1994)

YouTube - BLUE BEAM PROJECT - PROJECT BLUEBEAM

Seems like that will be a tough sell.
I'll be looking out for it just the same.
:confused::(

Thanks for the response.

Very strange... wonder if this at least started out as a gag...
You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.
These are atheists, so they guarantee you they won't be "taken"? What a hoot! Why didn't I think of that? :p

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back