PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Take a Minute of Your Day (RIP TJ Ward)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice, clean square hit like that doesn't even hurt. I came here for clips of a shredded knee.
A hit like that hurts like hell.

Ward got up looking for the number of the truck that hit him.

The Hit look like he didn't hurt quite enough T.J. Ward is not on IR.:mad:

On a side note, Ward is likely going to be looked at by the league for the late hit on Cutler when he slid to the ground and Ward hit him when he was all the way down to the head. Normally, that would be just a fine, but with Ward's history including getting ejected last week for throwing a punch, there may be an outside chance of a suspension for being a repeat offender.

That hit was not hard enough. I'm disappointed.

It's a shame it didn't behead him. That said, he did the tackle to avoid the 2 pt conversion that would tie the game and send it to overtime so he actually made a key play at the end of the game, instead of doing a dirty job.

He's just a cheap shot artist. Zero respect for the player and person.

Exactly this. He takes pride in it and honestly, no one had a clue who he was by name until he shredded Gronk's knee up. . And a year later, he BLATANTLY tried to do it again and failed.

The guy is pure scum and incredibly dirty. He was fined last week for punching someone in the head after he tackled them.. then this last game against the bears he took a dangerous head shot on Cutler after he was already down by contact.. obviously he was flagged immediately for it and then got up and stomped around with this "what did I do!?" mentality.

He is out there with intent to injure and he should be suspended.. I wouldn't feel even the tiniest bit bad about it if someone were to end that guys career before he ends someone elses.. easily one of the most dirty players I've witnessed and that includes Suh.

I absolutely cannot wait for the day when Talib, Von Miller & most especially TJ Ward suffer
career-ending injuries.

If there is any karma in the universe Brandon Bolden will decapitate this dirty POS.

Easily the best moment of the week barring any potential Patriots play that makes Rex and his cry on Monday night

I am not sure Wrecks cried but he sure blew a gasket on national TV last night at the end of the first half when White scored

Bumping in light of this week's game.

Unless it knocked him out of the game, I think the "RIP" is over-stated..
Agree. It was more like "Nighty night ", "look at the pretty birdies", "which way did he go George ".

Wished he went low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots