PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taiwan Jones, late round RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meggett

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
just watched some highlights of Eastern Washington RB Taiwan Jones. Wiping the drool from my chin as we speak. anybody have any info on this kid?

Allegedly runs somewhere in the low 4.3's and looks it on film. Good plant and burst, too. Not often the long speed guys have great burst but this kid does. Looks like an incomplete, slower version of Chris Johnson. Character concerns as well. Interesting player but the pats have no need for him.

Allegedly runs somewhere in the low 4.3's and looks it on film. Good plant and burst, too. Not often the long speed guys have great burst but this kid does. Looks like an incomplete, slower version of Chris Johnson. Character concerns as well. Interesting player but the pats have no need for him.

You mean because aside from Law Firm and Woodhead our stable of 30yr old backs are just fine?:rolleyes:

i know what your saying but i think he is a replacement for thomas clayton in my eyes... just went back and looked at his carries in the dolphins game. The guy looked very slow trying to get to the edge and didn't look like he hit the line hard at all.

In saying that that kid looks very raw and in most runs i saw him trying to bust it to the outside. would have to see more tape of him and catching/blocking as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes