PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tailgating & Ticket Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Before anyone thinks this is spam, let me be clear that it is not.

A package including tickets, transportation and tailgate is being sold on eBay for $225. I'd like to know if anyone has done this or knows much about it so I can decide if this is worthwhile for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-PATRIOTS-MIA...ryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My wife and I are coming from out of town for our only game of the year and our first visit to Gillette. I'd prefer not to take the train because it leaves so quickly after the game and I want to enjoy the whole day since this is a big deal for me. I could also rent a car though I know the cost of parking is rather high ($35) and I'd have the stress of navigating on my own. We're staying at the Hilton in the Financial District so I don't even know how difficult it is to get to the pick up location.

Any input and feedback is appreciated.

The Tavern is about 5 miles from where you are - by Fenway Park.

Baseball Tavern
1306 Boylston St, Boston, MA
A popular pre-and post-game spot for Sox home games.

617-247-8152

The seller has very good feedback, so I think you are safe there.

I would strongly recommend upgrading to lower level (what's another $100?)

I suspect you could find similar deals if you buy your tickets and do one of the tailgates at the stadium - I think a charitable one is run by Smerlas and you may be able to get in with or without tickets.

SoCal Bong said:
Before anyone thinks this is spam, let me be clear that it is not.

A package including tickets, transportation and tailgate is being sold on eBay for $225. I'd like to know if anyone has done this or knows much about it so I can decide if this is worthwhile for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-PATRIOTS-MIA...ryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My wife and I are coming from out of town for our only game of the year and our first visit to Gillette. I'd prefer not to take the train because it leaves so quickly after the game and I want to enjoy the whole day since this is a big deal for me. I could also rent a car though I know the cost of parking is rather high ($35) and I'd have the stress of navigating on my own. We're staying at the Hilton in the Financial District so I don't even know how difficult it is to get to the pick up location.

Any input and feedback is appreciated.
that's $225/person, but includes include a 300-level game ticket, not a bad deal (especially for someone from out of town with no car)...id do it if i were you. as far as pickup, boston is a very easy city to get around using the "T" (subway)... take the "green" line to kenmore station... Take any green line train EXCEPT an "E" train

Last edited:
Ditto what fgs and PWC said. 1158 transactions and a 99.9% Positive rating should be a safe bet. If you can swing it I'd go for the upgrade.

If you wanted to hook up with my group before or after the game, I'd be glad to open my humble tailgate to you.

You can take the train out to Gillette, then, unless it's raining, join me in P-8. I'll be tailgating until they come by and tell us to leave, normally about 1 1/2 to 2hrs after the game, so I'll be leaving the lot around 6pm.

I could drop you off at the Mansfield train station, and you could catch the 7:30 train to South Station ($6ea), or catch a bus at 7:50pm ($16ea).

The auction isn't a bad deal. Have you priced out tickets seperately for the game?

Thanks for all of the input. I have inquired with the seller to get all the details about ticket location and timing.

Will post what I find out in case it helps anyone else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes