PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

tailgating for Jet's game

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I am going to the Jet's game. I am out here from California for training for my new company and I scored a ticket. I will be by myself and will be looking for some folks to party with before the game. I have a bottle of Patron tequila I will need help drinking. Which section of the parking lot will be best for tailgating.

I am going to the Jet's game. I am out here from California for training for my new company and I scored a ticket. I will be by myself and will be looking for some folks to party with before the game. I have a bottle of Patron tequila I will need help drinking. Which section of the parking lot will be best for tailgating.

Bro... Tailgating is not limited to just the main parking lot(s)... you're going to see people partying all the way up and down rt. 1. Just take your pick... there will be hundreds (maybe thousands) of welcoming tailgates for you to jump in with.

I go to games by myself all the time and never have a problem finding a crew to party with. It's pretty awesome! :rocker:

BTW: DRESS WARM!!! You cant have enough layers out there this time of year. Thermals are a must... coming from Cali i felt you may need to be reminded of this. It's going to get pretty nippy out there.

Last edited:
Thanks,

I'm originally from Massachusett's so I know what to expect weather wise. I've got a thick, red throwback sweatshirt with Grogan's name and number and a patch of the old logo on the arms. It a little oversized so it'll fit over my leather jacket. It was a Christmas gift from my Mother-in-law a couple of years ago. This year she is giving me cash, which paid for this ticket. I guess some Mother-in-laws aren't all bad.

Thanks,

I'm originally from Massachusett's so I know what to expect weather wise. I've got a thick, red throwback sweatshirt with Grogan's name and number and a patch of the old logo on the arms. It a little oversized so it'll fit over my leather jacket. It was a Christmas gift from my Mother-in-law a couple of years ago. This year she is giving me cash, which paid for this ticket. I guess some Mother-in-laws aren't all bad.

Bill,

Ryan from NOCPF here, where did you end up getting a room at? I've made arrangements to stop by the Razor's Edge tailgate. Contact Barry from the OCPF (SoCal Bong on patsfans.com)

America's Best Value Inn on Rte 1. I am not sure how close to the Stadium it is. I booked it through Expedia.com. When I heard the weather report I checked into hotels in the area and was suprised to find a room so close. It was $55 for Saturday and $120 on Sunday. The cool thing is because I'm up here for training and if I check out if the hotel I am staying in NH, then my company will pay for the hotel.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back