PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tailgating 101??

Kamdin09

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I'm headed down to the Pat's vs Bills game on Sunday the 28th with my two boys ages 9 and 10. This is our first game EVER!! Santa made us very happy. I want the boys to have the best experience possible. It's just the three of us going. We won't know anyone there and have no clue how all of this tailgating business works. Anybody have any good pointers or info for us lil misfits??!! :)

Hey everyone!! I'm headed down to the Pat's vs Bills game on Sunday the 28th with my two boys ages 9 and 10. This is our first game EVER!! Santa made us very happy. I want the boys to have the best experience possible. It's just the three of us going. We won't know anyone there and have no clue how all of this tailgating business works. Anybody have any good pointers or info for us lil misfits??!! :)
Not certain where you're coming from or where your seats are. Though I'm not going tomorrow, I've gone to Gillette for many years. I've found that parking in the satellite lots are generally better (personal opinion) as they offer an express travel lane north on Rt 1 when leaving. With that alone, u save 30-40 minutes . Tailgating is very fun. People r friendly and there's a communal feel to it. For a 1pm kickoff, I like to get there around 9:45. IMPORTANT!! give yourself extra time to get into stadium. there is ALWAYS a long backup at the gates with security and ticket scan.

Not certain where you're coming from or where your seats are. Though I'm not going tomorrow, I've gone to Gillette for many years. I've found that parking in the satellite lots are generally better (personal opinion) as they offer an express travel lane north on Rt 1 when leaving. With that alone, u save 30-40 minutes . Tailgating is very fun. People r friendly and there's a communal feel to it. For a 1pm kickoff, I like to get there around 9:45. IMPORTANT!! give yourself extra time to get into stadium. there is ALWAYS a long backup at the gates with security and ticket scan.

Thanks for the info! We did pretty well! Got there at about 11am and despite the Patriots loss, seriously had the best time. The people all around were awesome! The boys made tons of "friends" so to speak, just waiting in the line of traffic! We cannot wait to make it to our next game!!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back