Tailgaters in the Buffalo area wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just received the following message:

===========
I'm a TV producer looking for the best, most festive 3-4 member Patriots' tailgating teams for a competition that may air on the Food Network in August. Are there any teams you could suggest that fit the bill, have their own rigs and can also cook something delicious that represents the New England region? We're also looking for tailgaters of all types who would be willing to drive to Buffalo, NY(Ralph Wilson Stadium) to be part of the show, but not necessarily compete. We're just in the researching stage right now, but any insight or contacts you could share with me would be great.

===========

She says they tentatively plan to shoot on 8/15. If you are interested in this, let me know and I'll get you in touch.

Man that sounds like fun, and considering I'm an upstate-NY'er I'd love to do it... but I'm going to a wedding that Saturday. Good luck finding people though.

I just received the following message:

===========
I'm a TV producer looking for the best, most festive 3-4 member Patriots' tailgating teams for a competition that may air on the Food Network in August. Are there any teams you could suggest that fit the bill, have their own rigs and can also cook something delicious that represents the New England region? We're also looking for tailgaters of all types who would be willing to drive to Buffalo, NY(Ralph Wilson Stadium) to be part of the show, but not necessarily compete. We're just in the researching stage right now, but any insight or contacts you could share with me would be great.

===========

She says they tentatively plan to shoot on 8/15. If you are interested in this, let me know and I'll get you in touch.

Jea brah whats up

Clam chowder vs. chicken wings?

Might be the only contest Buffalo wins that day.

Attachments

• bus.jpg
    bus.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Globe  group.jpg
    Globe group.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 117
Thanks!

I just cc'd you guys that replied or sent me a PM so look for an email from Laura with more info soon.

Good luck and please let me know how it goes.

Buddy - I included you in the email I sent out earlier today which you should have received already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes