PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tailgate Question

GostkowSKI

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
What time do they open up the parking lot at Gillette? I'm going there for the Pats/Jets game in November. The only other time I've been was vs. the Raiders in 2005. I do recall we got to the parking lot too early and waited outside for an hour before deciding to go across the street and park in the used car lot.

Also, is there any other places you'd recommend for tailgating besides the Gillette lot & the used car lot? If so, what time would you suggest I get there for a 8:15 game.

Many thanks in advance.

gates open 4 hrs prior to the game my fav lot is P10

^^ What he said ^^

We usually luck out and get P9 I think it is, near Staples. But P10 is right across the street. Get there 4 hours before and you will be golden.

That'll be a fun day. I'll have to cut out of work early. I work just north of the stadium. Drive to North Smithfield. Hook up with the GF and her family and turn around and head BACK to Gillette! Prolly take Friday out too. :D

Thanks I appreciate the input, that's where I'll probably end up then. If you see a guy playing cornhole (the bean bag game) on a Patriots themed board, swing over and I'll offer you a frosty beverage.

Thanks I appreciate the input, that's where I'll probably end up then. If you see a guy playing cornhole (the bean bag game) on a Patriots themed board, swing over and I'll offer you a frosty beverage.
Cuz you'll be the only guy with one of those. LOL! Have a great time. I can't wait. I love football season!!!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back