Welcome to PatsFans.com

tailgate parties?

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by bulbismontoya, Jul 26, 2014.

1. bulbismontoya

bulbismontoya Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

hey all i will be attending the final home game of the regular season against the bills,im travelling from scotland,i was at the bills game at the end of last season aswel(what a lovely sunny day that was),,i was wondering how tailgaiting works?is it all just friends getting together pre-game or are there any clubs or groups that do it that welcome visitors??any advice would be great.,,

2. meatface

meatface On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +65 / 9 / -6

#11 Jersey

ive always just gone with friends, made food and drank beer.

3. Mark Morse

Mark Morse PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

@bulbismontoya

You are welcome to come join us at the Razor's Edge Tailgate in the Rodman Ford lot on Rte 1. If interested drop me a line. This is a 97 person tailgating fangroup and we usually get between 30 - 60 people for every game. Would love to have you join us!

4. king_ejd

king_ejd Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Hey Mark,

Are all welcome? My buddy and I are 2nd year season ticket holders, but most of our friends

aren't terribly interested in football. So, we end up tailgating alone. It's a sad state of affairs ;)

We were hoping to branch out and meet new people.

5. bulbismontoya

bulbismontoya Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Hi @Mark Morse - Mark thanks for the offer, I would love to come along; how does it work? I am staying in the centre of Boston while I am over.

6. Mark Morse

Mark Morse PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

All are welcome ... I hope you realize where Gillette Stadium is located in relationship to downtown Boston? Its no where near downtown Boston!!! Will you have a car? Its about 45 minutes outside of the city. There is a train that goes from downtown Boston, but it arrives 30 minutes before the game and leaves 30 minutes after the game. No time for tailgating. If you are interested I will notify you the Monday before the game.

Bring whatever you want to drink. There is usually plenty of food. All we ask is that you make a donation to our tailgate charity!