Welcome to PatsFans.com

T-Shirts worn in SHAME....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Apr 2, 2010.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

#Che Guevara - A Cuban murderer/executionist who actually enjoyed his job

#Stalin - Murdered anywhere from 15 to 20 MILLION of his own citizens.

#Mao Ze-Dong - Murdered/Executed 50 to 75 MILLION of his fellow countrymen & women.

If you see anyone wearing T-shirts with an image of any of these men, feel free to let them know what a shameful, disgusting act that is. I have done so several times.

Yes, each of these men were members of a communist government. And this should be a lesson for humanity on the insanity of this failed form of government. Any government that doesn't allow it's people to leave it's borders and arrests, imprisons and executes it's citizens for not agreeing with their government is shameful to say the least.

There is no defense of any of these men to be worn shamefully upon a T-shirt. Nor is there any defense of communism itself.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Not saying you plan on passing a law...just that you seem to disagree with the spirit of the Constitution. If you demanded that someone remove such a shirt or otherwise coerced them to, you might be in violation of someone's civil rights. Whether you would be civilly prosecuted or not is another question. Either way, be prepared to get a "Go f_ck yourself" reaction when you admonish someone for wearing a tshirt with an image you disagree with.

And don't forget, anyone wearing a t-shirt with a redneck flag or an image of Lincoln, Custer, or any other person who authorized the murder or deaths of civilians would also face the standard you put up here. It's a free country. People should be able to wear what they want and respond accordingly when someone gives them shyte about it. I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with a cop about a Bob Marley t-shirt when I was younger. He made some crack about me having pot in my backpack and threatened to search me. It wasn't good.
  3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Free speech goes both ways. I'm chuckling looking at your avatar of Washington sporting the Pat Patriot shirt, almost daring someone to give him shyt about it:p
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

I once questioned a guy with a huge confederate flag plastered across the rear window of his pickup truck Wistah.

I think you should know by now that I'm not shy about questioning people and their motives.

The thing about the T-shirts....many young people don't even realize they're wearing sillouettes of murderers.

If you saw someone wearing a T-shirt with a pic of Hitler, would you question them? All 3 of the people I listed were as bad as Hitler....SHAMEFUL to say the least to wear a t-shirt with their images on them.

I support the constitution as it is...unchanged/unaltered forever. And that is why I choose to exercise my right to free speech.:americaflag:

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's even funnier when you consider he was probably in NYC at the time when it was our capital.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

Would like to see your thoughts on my reply to your post Wistah...if you have the time.

Just as an FYI to your advice regarding be prepared to get a "go f**k yourself" response to an image "I" disagree with....

Can you imagine ANYONE not disagreeing with an image of any of these men?

Che Guevara - A Cuban murderer/executionist who actually enjoyed his job

Stalin - Murdered anywhere from 15 to 20 MILLION of his own citizens.

Mao Ze-Dong - Murdered/Executed 50 to 75 MILLION of his fellow countrymen & women.

Hitler - Murdered/Executed 15 to 20 MILLION
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Oh, don't get me wrong. I've been on both ends. Reb flag at a music festival in Tennessee got me and some New Englander friends in trouble years ago. "You ain't in New England today, boy"...followed by, "Don't make us kick your azz again, Johnny Reb"...and that was just the beginning. Ended up drinking and eating together all night. It does work both ways.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Sure I can...whoever wears the shirt, right?
  9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

Ah....the good 'ol days when a brew and a joint brought happiness, peace and kumbaya...I remember it well Wistah!

I often wish I could see the world through the same lense I saw it back then. I didn't worry about sheeit back then....Peace
  10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

In my opinion, those who wear them don't know the history behind the men. Otherwise, how could they wear them?

Unless they support murderers....but I guess there are enough sicko's around who might know and still wear them.

I asked my 17 year old nephew last night about the murderer, Che Guevara and he said he never knew about the guy. But he knew about the T-shirt....wierd

Watta you think Wishah?
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +355 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Funny, I don't recall you making any objections to any of the signs or tee-shirts making Hitler/Obama comparisons.

[​IMG]
  12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I have Che Guevara pajamas does that count? They're flannel with little 'Che's' all over them.:singing:
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Only if you wear them to WalMart while PR is shopping there.
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

Never seen a Hitler T-Shirt, Mao T-Shirt or a Stalin T-Shirt...

Che Guevara is idealized amongst the young, take it or leave it.. most outgrow it.. often he is a perceived hero as the CIA took him out..

When I travel in Mexico, Che is a huge hero, praticularly amongst the young...

The first amendment allows this.. glad of it.
  15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +355 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

You'd be amazed at the sites selling Hitler tee shirts. I was flabbergasted. (I'm pretty sure I spelling that wrong, too. Too lazy to look right now, tho.)

Che is just Che. All young liberal teenagers have their Che-fling...they outgrow him. Face it, he's hot lookin. Girls love him - boys love anything girls love. He's romanticized as a Freedom Fighter and most kids don't dig any deeper. As you say, the CIA took him out and that's enough to make him a hero to anyone young and full of revolutionary thoughts and ideas.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Che shirt on anyone over 20. If I did, I'd just think he or she was dumb - or still fit in their clothing from 15 years ago - which might make me jealous except I still fit in mine, too.

People wear that kinda sh!t for a reason - the reason being to get a rise out of other people. You play right into their hands when you give it to them. Something to talk about for months.

I save my interference with strangers for parents smacking their children in public places. There's only so much righteous anger to go around. I'd not waste it on a tee-shirt wearing attention seeker.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I amazed at how many persnalities Hitler can take on. He'a liberal, he's a conservative, he's gay, he's homphobic, he's an athiest and a theist all in one........or so he gets credit for depending in you want to trash at any given moment.
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

He is also a Jets fan....
  19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

If that is true then I must agree with the schools decision to kick that woman off the grounds. She crossed the line with that comparison:mad:

:singing:
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I'm ordering this one just to pizz you off, PR!

[​IMG]