PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T-shirts "status"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 4th cousin on my ex-mother-inlaws side was working out at his gym and Terry Bradshaw came in to work out and told him the T-Shirt was still feeling the effects of the "icicle to the head" and he wouldn't play. You heard it here first.

Oh yeah...74 degrees no humidity, no breeze just nice sunshine...wearing flip flops and shorts...did have to cut my grass today which is growing in January here in Phoenix.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Here's a hint... it's a football movie. Granted, not a very good one, but a football movie nonetheless.

Funny thing is, with all the snow storms and blizards I've seen in Northern Maine, the hands-down worst snow storm I've ever seen was the one that stranded me in Asheville, NC for almost 24 hours. It started snowing when I left Knoxville, and the interstate was closed by the time I got to Ashville. :D
Those southern boys just can't handle the snow! :eek:

pats-blue said:
My 4th cousin on my ex-mother-inlaws side was working out at his gym and Terry Bradshaw came in to work out and told him the T-Shirt was still feeling the effects of the "icicle to the head" and he wouldn't play. You heard it here first.

Oh yeah...74 degrees no humidity, no breeze just nice sunshine...wearing flip flops and shorts...did have to cut my grass today which is growing in January here in Phoenix.
:enranged:

I think the name's been changed at this point to "Wool-Sweater Dynasty"

shmessy said:
I think the name's been changed at this point to "Wool-Sweater Dynasty"
Due to the needed layering required for life up here, I'm thinking of going with T-Shirt, Long Sleeve shirt, another T-shirt, Wool Sweater, Hoodie and Jacket Dynasty.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Due to the needed layering required for life up here, I'm thinking of going with T-Shirt, Long Sleeve shirt, another T-shirt, Wool Sweater, Hoodie and Jacket Dynasty.
H'mmm this may tie-in with your 200 lb. shovel loads of snow - I think it's now obvious your out of shape with no muscle to generate heat. The first place to start is your beer drinking, lose the hardhat/gravity fed drinking tube set up and get back to 12 oz. curls, gradually working up to pony kegs.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The Crown of Maine, the tippy-top of the state, Aroostook County, around the Presque Isle / Caribou area.

It's GOOD to see the seasons change, it's good to see the seasons change!!! (Bonus points if you can name the movie)

Breakin 2: Electric Bugaloo? or Rudy

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The Crown of Maine, the tippy-top of the state, Aroostook County, around the Presque Isle / Caribou area.

Yikes! Up there near all those 'dry' towns :eek:

PATSNUTme said:
Breakin 2: Electric Bugaloo? or Rudy
Nope. Hint #2: Robert Downey Jr. is in it.

nhpatsfan said:
Yikes! Up there near all those 'dry' towns :eek:
No, no, no... to my knowledge there's only one dry town up here (in my general area). And I stay away. ;)

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Nope. Hint #2: Robert Downey Jr. is in it.

No, no, no... to my knowledge there's only one dry town up here (in my general area). And I stay away. ;)

I was going to say "Old Gringo"- one of the worst movies ever made- but that is not "football' related. Could be if you count Jane Fonda's skin.

I always say I'll take two feet of snow over a hurricane, earthquake, mud slide, tornado or tsunami. Feel free to add your own natural disaster if I've forgotten any.

Plus I hate humidity. If it gets above 80 degrees with humidity I'm miserable.

T-Shirt - I just saw where you live. Holy Crap! I think you're closer to the North Pole than the Razor. You must have snow up there from August to June.

PATSNUTme said:
I was going to say "Old Gringo"- one of the worst movies ever made- but that is not "football' related. Could be if you count Jane Fonda's skin.

I believe the movie in question is "Johnny B Goode" an underrated movie starring Anthoney Michael Hall, Robert Downey Jr., Uma Thurman, and Paul Reiser's brother from Mad About You.

dryheat44 said:
I believe the movie in question is "Johnny B Goode" an underrated movie starring Anthoney Michael Hall, Robert Downey Jr., Uma Thurman, and Paul Reiser's brother from Mad About You.
**DING DING DING**

Winner!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
**DING DING DING**

Winner!

So, it wasn't "Old Gringo"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill