PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T-shirts "status"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you may not know this, but up where T-shirt lives they had a very major snow storm. Last report was 30-36 inches. In fact, he may have more inches of snow than the points that the Patriots scored last night (31).

So now I'm wondring, after digging out from that stom, what will his staus be for the next few days. Doubtful? Questionable? Probable? or PUP?

PATSNUTme said:
Many of you may not know this, but up where T-shirt lives they had a very major snow storm. Last report was 30-36 inches. In fact, he may have more inches of snow than the points that the Patriots scored last night (31).

So now I'm wondring, after digging out from that stom, what will his staus be for the next few days. Doubtful? Questionable? Probable? or PUP?

While shoveling his leg tightened up. He went to sit down and he was hit on the head by a falling icicle and had the wind knocked out of him.

Ok, so that would make him "questionable".

PATSNUTme said:

My sister in law's family lives up in that area too! I hope they did not lose power. It is bad enough to be stuck with all of that snow, but to be stuck without this board?

With all the "flack" I am taking on my 'don't play the regulars on ST' stance I would think that you Nut, would expect him to suck it up and get back out there!! HA! :D

Bill's Girl said:
My sister in law's family lives up in that area too! I hope they did not lose power. It is bad enough to be stuck with all of that snow, but to be stuck without this board?

With all the "flack" I am taking on my 'don't play the regulars on ST' stance I would think that you Nut, would expect him to suck it up and get back out there!! HA! :D

Well, it depends if the game is in hand. If it is, he can send his kids out to mop up.

I'd love to fill you guys in on my status, but you know how Coach is, he says keep quiet, so I'm not saying a word. :D

Seriously, wow what a snow! Over 35 inches in just over 24 hours. I cleared the driveway five times yesterday, by hand since my snowblower decided that the biggest storm of the year would be a perfect time to up and die.

The last time I hit was at 8:00 last night... driveway was knee-high again. Got it all cleared, watched the game (thank god no power-loss!) and went to bed, only to find this morning that the entire driveway had drifted back in... over my hips in places! Not to mention the four-foot high frozen solid plow-pack from the road crew at the base of my driveway. I snapped a handle on a shovel just trying to break it up.

Good stuff. I can't believe I missed this place so much when I was living down south. :)

PATSNUTme said:
Well, it depends if the game is in hand. If it is, he can send his kids out to mop up.
Little T-shirts mopping up, conjurs up images of John Wayne in the Quiet Man calling for a bar towel, or maybe my bored and lonely dust rags under the sink. I assume T-shirt is curled up in his den cursing Maine Power and the empty bourbon bottles.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I'd love to fill you guys in on my status, but you know how Coach is, he says keep quiet, so I'm not saying a word. :D

Seriously, wow what a snow! Over 35 inches in just over 24 hours. I cleared the driveway five times yesterday, by hand since my snowblower decided that the biggest storm of the year would be a perfect time to up and die.

The last time I hit was at 8:00 last night... driveway was knee-high again. Got it all cleared, watched the game (thank god no power-loss!) and went to bed, only to find this morning that the entire driveway had drifted back in... over my hips in places! Not to mention the four-foot high frozen solid plow-pack from the road crew at the base of my driveway. I snapped a handle on a shovel just trying to break it up.

Good stuff. I can't believe I missed this place so much when I was living down south. :)
Cool! I'll invite you over when the lake effect kicks in next month - wouldn't want you to get any Southern urges!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Cool! I'll invite you over when the lake effect kicks in next month - wouldn't want you to get any Southern urges!
Lake Effect ppppphhhtt. Come on up to The County for real snow. Our snow generally weighs about 1/3 of an ounce per flake.. that's 200 pounds per shovel. :p

By tomorrow, when he gets up and can't walk, he will definely be doubtful.:rofl:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Lake Effect ppppphhhtt. Come on up to The County for real snow. Our snow generally weighs about 1/3 of an ounce per flake.. that's 200 pounds per shovel. :p
That's why you build your house on stilts and keep snow shoes in the mud room. But Thank you for taking that storm, I got a nice thaw out of it so I don't need to rake the roof and I can get the fuel man in to top off the tank before January gets out of hand and dumps 5 feet in three days like my first winter back newly retired from my last assignment in Oakland - your right, it was a culture shock and it was nice to have four seasons again! :rocker:

Holy smokes.
T-Shirt, where in general do you live?

PATSNUTme said:
By tomorrow, when he gets up and can't walk, he will definely be doubtful.:rofl:
Nonsense, T's status is never in doubt, it's just critical. :rolleyes:

Just in case y'all were wondering...

South Florida. 3pm.

63 degrees with a gentle Atlantic breeze to make it feel like about 58 degrees...not a cloud in the sky...out at game #1 of my daughter's soccer tournament...

www.orangeclassic.com

See ya,
ADPF

nhpatsfan said:
Holy smokes.

Don't know where T lives, but Madawaska got 3 feet and Presque Isle got about 2 feet. My uncle just south of Bangor got mostly rain from the storm with some late changeover, about 4-6 total of mushy stuff.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
South Florida. 3pm.

63 degrees with a gentle Atlantic breeze to make it feel like about 58 degrees...not a cloud in the sky...out at game #1 of my daughter's soccer tournament...

www.orangeclassic.com

See ya,
ADPF

Rub it in. But I hate the humidity down south.

nhpatsfan said:
Holy smokes.
The Crown of Maine, the tippy-top of the state, Aroostook County, around the Presque Isle / Caribou area.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
South Florida. 3pm.

It's GOOD to see the seasons change, it's good to see the seasons change!!! (Bonus points if you can name the movie)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The Crown of Maine, the tippy-top of the state, Aroostook County, around the Presque Isle / Caribou area.

It's GOOD to see the seasons change, it's good to see the seasons change!!! (Bonus points if you can name the movie)

Searched, but could not find!

T-ShirtDynasty said:

My wife wants to move when my older one gets out of high school (4 more years!)

She wants a change of season, too...

We're not going as far north as Maine...thinking more like Knoxville, TN or Asheville, NC...

(Or, perhaps Providence, if Daddy has any say! 30 minutes from the Blade!)

ADPF

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Searched, but could not find!
Here's a hint... it's a football movie. Granted, not a very good one, but a football movie nonetheless.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We're not going as far north as Maine...thinking more like Knoxville, TN or Asheville, NC...
Funny thing is, with all the snow storms and blizards I've seen in Northern Maine, the hands-down worst snow storm I've ever seen was the one that stranded me in Asheville, NC for almost 24 hours. It started snowing when I left Knoxville, and the interstate was closed by the time I got to Ashville. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down