PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O. fined $35,000 for spitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
35,000 is like pocket change for a star NFL WR, I doubt he will have learned his lesson with a mere fine.

Romo meet T.O., T.O. this is Romo, you can thank him now for not getting suspended.

He said that Hall was jawing at him the whole game and it just "got to him" however, according to Hall he was spat on during the sixth play of the game. This guy has some serious mental problems, but luckily for him he has 25 million reasons to pay his fine.

TO is a punk. This is a mere slap on the wrist to him. I think it shows utter lack of class but I doubt spitting should merit missing a game. Wish there was something more the league could do to show their disapproval of TO's behavior.

And this is the moron Fox is featuring on its ads to watch Dallas/Philly on Christmas Day? A spitter? On Christmas? Makes me want to puke.

And this is the moron Fox is featuring on its ads to watch Dallas/Philly on Christmas Day? A spitter? On Christmas? Makes me want to puke.
Nonsense, there's a fine Christmas tradition of spitting. Every year my family and I go down to the ol' overpass and dislodge some leftover Thanksgiving phlegm.

The good news is TO was fined $30K, which is almost double what Sean Taylor was fined for the same thing, so it looks like Goodell is serious about this kind of stuff. I bet if TO does something like that again he'll be suspended a game or two.

I know it will never happen, but I have a beter punishment for any spitter. Let any player spit on the offender for the rest of the season wihtout any penalty. I dare say we would never see spitting again.

Romo meet T.O., T.O. this is Romo, you can thank him now for not getting suspended.

He said that Hall was jawing at him the whole game and it just "got to him" however, according to Hall he was spat on during the sixth play of the game. This guy has some serious mental problems, but luckily for him he has 25 million reasons to pay his fine.

Hall also denied that Owens had apolozied to him as TO publicly announced. Terrell Owens...tick...tick..tick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes