T.g.i.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Thank God Its Monday!

Seem like forever since I last watched a meaningful football game.*

*Meaningful football game = rooting for Patriots or rooting against Jets (neither has played in 10 days)

I'll second that. I had last week off and am actually glad to be bad at work to take my mind off this game tonight for a bit. (Sad, I know).

this should be the gameDAY thread...:)

...game thoughts while we are at work and the clock is slowly ticking away....

:)

/signed.

11 hours to go!

TGIM is right.

Bring it on!!!

JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK

One thing the press is expert at doing is beating a story to death whether it's a multi-death disaster or a regular season football game. The hype for this game is ludicrous..and because it is ridiculous, most talking heads start their stories with the defensive "You can't over-hype this game!"
Oh no?

this should be the gameDAY thread...:)

...game thoughts while we are at work and the clock is slowly ticking away....

:)

I've gotta head out for work soon and will be done and home literally just before kickoff. I'm glad it's gonna be a busy shift as the time will go by fast...I hope!

Game day! Best of luck to both teams!

We like to think we're not like other football boards because we treat fans of visiting teams with more courtesy and respect than most boards.

I like that, and as a Pats fan, I say good luck to both the Pats and Jets. Let's have a good, clean game, with no injuries, and may the best team win!

:cool:

Last edited:
Re: Game day! Best of luck to both teams!

Hoping for an intense, clean game!!
LET'S GO JETS!

We like to think we're not like other football boards because we treat fans of visiting teams with more courtesy and respect than most boards.

I like that, and as a Pats fan, I say good luck to both the Pats and Jets. Let's have a good, clean game, with no injuries, and may the best team win!

Screw that. Bets of luck to the Patriots. I hope the Jets stink up the joint, lay a big fat goose egg, and Rex Ryan slips on a banana peel while walking out onto the field because of his apparent lack of respect for healthy food.

Last edited:

I sincerely hope the Jets play hard, play well and suffer no injuries in a devastating blow-out loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes