PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T-Buck T-Back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Tebucky can meet Corey Dillon to complete the circle.

It will be nice to see him back in a Pat's uni if this indeed does happen. I wouldn't expect too much from him but he's a solid STer and has some experience and one of the best names in the business.

I vote we just call him Tebucky. T-Buck is definately Buckley and Tah-Buck doesn't flow very well.

Has Tebucky improved his tacking since leaving the Patriots? From what I remember he made some big hits, but missed a lot of easy tackles.

Just look at the quote in BelichickFan's signature to find out what Belicheck thinks of bad tacklers.

PaperThinDefense said:
Has Tebucky improved his tacking since leaving the Patriots? From what I remember he made some big hits, but missed a lot of easy tackles.

Just look at the quote in BelichickFan's signature to find out what Belicheck thinks of bad tacklers.

It looks like he had plenty of practice in New Orleans. Two years ago he finished the season with 102 tackles.

Woaa,
Best news I had in a while. ST animal! Adds that viciousness to the secondary, too. Would be a fantastic back up, and could add that element we need to bridge the gap till Rodney is back.

The Human Missle returns...hope his steering has improved. One thing that would make many Patriots fans happy would be a ST unit that hits harder than all the rest....like our secondary when we beat the Rams in the Super Bowl.

Lucky Tebucky from Hard Hittin' New Britain.

What was that, a 99 yard fumble recovery that got called back because Willie was molesting Marshall Faulk in SB 36???

I liked him...it would be nice to get him back at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back