Welcome to PatsFans.com

Swine

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wildo7, May 2, 2009.

1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +47 / 16 / -3

1. So now in addition to Venereal Disease, and the other leading exports of Mexico...Women with moustaches and VD, now we have Swine Flu...When we are the magnet for primitives around the world - and it’s not the primitives’ fault by the way, I’m not blaming them for being primitives - I’m merely observing they’re primitive...And when when you scoop up the world's lowest of primitives in poor Mexico and drop it in the middle of the USA....Poor, without skills, they don't share our culture nor do they share our hygiene, have not been vaccinated...It's millions of leeches from a primitive country coming here to leech off you. And with it, they are ruining the schools, the hospitals, and a lot of life in America.

2. Above all, German culture, as its name alone shows, is German and not Jewish, and therefore its management and care will be entrusted to members of our own nation. If the rest of the world cries out with a hypocritical mien against this barbaric expulsion from Germany of such an irreplaceable and culturally eminently valuable element, we can only be astonished at the conclusions they draw from this situation. For how thankful they must be that we are releasing these precious apostles of culture, and placing them at the disposal of the rest of the world. In accordance with their own declarations they cannot find a single reason to excuse themselves for refusing to receive this most valuable race in their own countries. Nor can I see a reason why the members of this race should be imposed upon the German nation, while in the States, which are so enthusiastic about these "splendid people," their settlement should suddenly be refused with every imaginable excuse. I think that the sooner this problem is solved the better; for Europe cannot settle down until the Jewish question is cleared up. It may very well be possible that sooner or later an agreement on this problem may be reached in Europe, even between those nations which otherwise do not so easily come together. The world has sufficient space for settlements, but we must once and for all get rid of the opinion that the Jewish race was only created by God for the purpose of being in a certain percentage a parasite living on the body and the productive work of other nations. The Jewish race will have to adapt itself to sound constructive activity as other nations do, or sooner or later it will succumb to a crisis of an inconceivable magnitude.

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 15 / -29

Re: Swine Flu

Interesting post, not sure if it is tongue in cheek or not.. or just a Jay Severin or Dennis & Callahan rant..

3. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you have a point or just venting based on something you read on another forum? Seriously, I'm having trouble finding what you are trying to say there...can you clue us in?

4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Right on, dude.................... Now lets repack that bong back up and send it 'round the horn again.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but what about health care and education..........:confused:

6. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +109 / 15 / -9

Bingo......

7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +756 / 11 / -7

For the dum-dums - it's a juxtoposition of our current rants about hispanics and a Nazi tirade about Jews, I would guess from Hitler, but of course we could be looking at Goebbels or any other party mouthpiece in example 2.

For the specific outcome of a Holocaust-like event, it is necessary but not sufficient that the nation that perpetrates said even crosses a point of jingoistic frenzy currently accepted in American political debate.

For the dum-dums, that means we have passed a certain point on that scale, but there are other points we would need to cross.

The attitudes in both examples are very similar.

PFnV

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +454 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

PFnV...Fear breeds prejudice, so what we are hearing is understandable but unacceptable as well. If you've read world-wide reactions (and I'm sure you have), you've noticed many other countries reaction has been worse than that in the US.

But I don't think questioning whether or not the border should be closed is prejudice. I think it's a reasonable and logical question. If you don't agree, please state why.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Don't lock your doors at night, you'll offend the burglar.

10. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Reported rates in Mexico are overstated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/03/health/03flucnd.html?hp

So let's all think rationally rather than crapping the bed over the flu.

11. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +454 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Doctor Sanjay Gupta, the health expert CNN is using has stated several times that the number of people who contracted swine flu in Mexico is actually UNDER-STATED. So who knows who to believe. I'd trust CNN before the Times anyday.

12. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I think the point is that drawing conclusions on numbers is a dicey game to play. Media needs to be very responsible about contextualizing numbers rather than just regurgitating various reports.

It will take quite some time to get a real sense of how things developed.

13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +454 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Keeping in mind my original comment was in to say that closing our borders was a valid consideration, what is your position? How would it hurt us?

14. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't think it helps much considering that it's already here. You've got to look for a solution: treatments and vaccines.

It's a big border. We haven't kept illegals or drug runners out, so I'd say that's probably not going to be very effective.

15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +454 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

The only way I think it would be valid would be if this flu really got out of control and people started coming in to get treated. Then I'd say US hospitals have to help US citizens first.

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 15 / -29

Google can be a friend..

The First Quote is from Jay Severin, who is now suspended

The Second Quote if from Hitler, who is now dead.

They are pretty similar, FYI from historical records VD was brought to the new world from those european dudes, the crew of Columbus..

17. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't you dare shoot or beat him up for being in your bedroom, you will end up in jail not him.

18. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +454 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I favor leaving them unlocked with a sign saying

"No one's home"

And THEN shoot the bugger when he comes in! :D

Hey...it would be legal and justified :confused2:

19. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +47 / 16 / -3

No murder conviction in Mexican immigrant's beating death - CNN.com

Who cares about these "primitives" anyway, they're just "parasites." Let the desensitization continue.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

Desensitization:
    Didn't they just have a Parade out in California for a guy that killed four cops.........

I wonder if the cops families were "desensitized"