Welcome to PatsFans.com

(Swine) See What I Mean

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

I posted a few weeks ago that if Comrade Obama's family gets the "flu shot" I might consider it, I am very surprised they made this public (think twice when your children are involved) you can't trust these dirty bastards.

News Today:
    October 8, 2009
    First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1
    President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Two key sentences, Harry.

If they had gotten the shot you'd be screaming that they'd used their privledged status as White House children to take a dose of the vaccine away from some poor underprivledged child with a chronic medical condition who really needed it.

Instead you're crying in your beer because they followed the CDC guidelines.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

You sure can come up with them, Obama should put his kids right on the White House steps then invite the media (not Fox) to take photo's and set an example for the rest of the country and all those worrying about their children dying from this untested vaccine, this will all die down now and the Obama kids will never get the shots (chicago politics)
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

It's called, "the truth," Harry. Live it, learn it, love it.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +884 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Harry if you go to your major Maine news papers there are links to your state department of health. There - if you had kids in school would be the schedule for the health department to come to the school and administer the shot. In my town the first day is November 4th and the last day is @ December 15th. My kid got a short straw ... his is December 9th.

Obama's kids will get a shot ... it's actually public information. Just look up their school and the shot schedule for that school.
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +62 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

:singing: :singing: Swine is Fine in '09 :singing: :singing:
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

And another thing -not one child, NOT ONE, (nor any adults, for that matter) have died or suffered any other serious illness from this "untested" vaccine. It would behoove you, in the interest of honesty, to quit implying that they have or that anyone's even got any reason to be concerned about such an occurance.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Good luck, I hope your right, I don't trust the rats that are pushing it, when a politician tells me the sun is shining I put my raincoat on.
  9. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +132 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Harry, there is so much to pick on Obama because of his wrong headed communist policies, let's leave his kids alone, after all we are not liberals....

BTW, For all you Bush haters, in nine months Obama has now beaten the amount of rounds of golf that Bush played IN EIGHT YEARS.......

I seem to remember a few threads complaining about that..
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

I never mention his kids, todays news media did...........but your right.
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

The problem with Bush was he flew to Kennebunkport or Texas to play, while Obama plays on weekends on a military course... raisins and grapefruit... but good feeble, try.
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well yeah, but that's because Obama is good at it. Bush sent so many balls into the weeds/water I don't think he ever finished a round in his entire 8 years. Everyone knows you can't play golf in the dark and if you don't finish the round that day it don't count.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Bush/Fox/Limbaugh drives them nuts...........

Once Prince Obama sneezed, 52 democrats fainted, later they said "even his sneezes are wonderful"

Prince Obama can sneeze better than Bush..........:singing:
  14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Whether Harry would be screaming the out of the other side of his mouth or not might be irrelevant. Though I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt on this I think in light of some of the fear out there that an explanation for them not getting the shots is appropriate. Obama has called on everyone to get the shots and describes this as an emergency. Right here in this forum one poster with a child came to all of us for some input on what he should do. I recall several replies filled with compassion yet but with many questions on what the right thing to do would be. It didn't seem to matter which side of the political aisle they were on. Obama is a leader, no?........didn't Ford take a flu shot in front of the country to ease fears when he was president?

Look it, no matter what Obama does he will be criticized by his haters. I think in this case though an explanation for his daughters opting out of the shots is in order.
  15. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's right there in the first post.

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.
  16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Thanks, I replied without reading the link though there still seems to be a lot of confusion over school kids getting the shots.
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

You're kidding right? The whole FRIKKN' country is worried about getting the H1N1 vaccine. All my friend have said they don't want their kids to get it. You can't develop a vaccine and give it to the general public without having to go through the same trials and tests they normally would.

Now of course we're not going to go on a "search the internet for FACTS" journey over this debate. Logic & history are enough to know it may be dangerous to take the vaccine.
  18. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Americans should know better than to "fall in love" with ANY president. Not only is it wrong, it's just plain foolish.

Neither the AMerican public nor the American press should "cheer on" a sitting president. After all, we can only judge them after a minimum of 4 years by what they have ACCOMPLISHED. Not by what they say, how well they say it or by what they WANT to accomplish.

As of today, there is no reason to love our president. But the same goes for every single president in US history after 8 months in office. If you wanna cheer Obama on, be prepared to look like an idiot.

We cheer for the country and our citizens....get it?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

That doesn't quite explain why so many people are lining up in the streets every time the vaccine is offered or why many people are turned away because they've run out of this batch of vaccine, does it?

Nah, I've learned not to waste my time on people who think truth is something to be played with, misquoted and misrepresented. It's impossible to educate ignorance and I've got better things to do with my time.

If there's anyone truly interested in truth I'd be happy to oblige but you've already assured me, more than once, that it's just not something you're interested in - you're just here for the entertainment.

Must be very self-satisfying to know that your own logic and your own brand of history are all you'll ever need (or want) to know. The thing is, PR, if actual logic and history played any part at all you wouldn't be saying "may be dangerous." They'd have either proved or disproved your theory without equivocation.
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Thats all I was trying to say, you word it better than I do, if it's so great The Obama family should set an example and ease the minds of other parents, I know it's a mortal sin to criticize the Royal Family but after all millions of people consider him something special and I'm sure a photo of the Obama family getting the shot would encourage others to do the same.