Welcome to PatsFans.com

Swine Flu

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Leave No Doubt, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Are you planning to get the vaccine? I've read some horrible things about the vaccine and I've also been hearing the possibly dire consequences of the H1N1 morphing into H2N1 or whatever it is.

There's so much else going on that people really aren't talking about it much but wtf; the military's offering it's 'help' and the Pentagon's planning to deploy troops to help with the execution of the vaccine mission, in conjunction with FEMA:eek: H1N1 Pandemic: Pentagon Planning Deployment of Troops in Support of Nationwide Vaccination

They're rushing this vaccine and our govt's asked for something like 1.8 billion dollars to combat this deadly disease a couple of months ago.

We'll have Obamacare or some kind of healthcare reform just in time for the Black Plague's descent upon us.

Providing I even have a choice, I don't want the vaccine. Then again, just how "deadly" is this flu anyway?
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

One of the things that concerns me is that there are reports, not sure if it is hysteria, that in the southern hemisphere in some of the big cities they are getting hit hard and there are no hospital beds.. but that could be hysteria..
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

We'll have to create a swine flu tent city ... or put them in a domed arena somewhere.