Welcome to PatsFans.com

Susan Saran wrap whining yet again..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Apr 30, 2006.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

I think you should talk to your doctor about some meds, she is an actress no one cares, no one listens except except folks like you....you are deluded to believe that anyone from the left cares what anyone from Hollywood says. I know you are fed a steady diet that this is all part of a conspiracy, but it is not.
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

She just echos what most of the lefty posters say here.

It is no surprise that you get she is "only an actor, not an elected official" crap from people , but than rip apart they care and rip what Limbaugh, Hannity and others "entertainers" SAY.

Typical left wing hypocrisy.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

The chickens are coming home to roost for the old "has been skank" she thinks she can publicly TRASH AMERICA AND OUR PRESIDENT in a time of war and nobody is going to call her on it.

Do those Hollywood Dirt Bags really believe they are untouchable, are they so full of themselves that they think no one will dare to oppose them.

The dirty immoral sex happy degenerates are nothing, they are "clowns" "entertainers" this female crap bag drags her country through the mud and she is all upset because she is getting death threats, well welcome to the world Suzie.
    Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, and many more, they are all Charter members of the "Death Threat Club", they have been getting death threats long before you.

Suzy, if you want to dance you b!tch, you have to pay the fiddler.

Here is Suzie's whining link. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article361064.ece
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, it's not like they have to answer to the voters. The worst she has to be afraid of is you boycotting her movie. I'm sure she's terrified.
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nope---Good ole Doc Savage came up with it, and i think it applies.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

She shouldn't whine about her personal feelings publicly if she can't take the heat, and she is terrified and she has every reason to be terrified she has made people "hate her" and there are a lot of nuts out there, "Hollywood created many of them"

Suzy made her bed, now she has to lie in it.

Suzy should stick to making her sh!tty movies. :rocker:
  9. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

10. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

14. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Who did you say is whining?

Anyhow, quoting from the article... "Ms Sarandon ... said that she believed there should have been more debate before the war, but anyone who questioned US policy was labelled "un-American"."

Of course, you're probably too stupid to understand this irony. In any case, this is not about supporting or not supporting the troops, this is about opposition to the war. But conservatives like you have always been too pig-headed to understand that these two things are not mutually exclusive... I think the US war involvement in Iraq is wrong and absolutely stupid. But I support the troops... to the extent that I pray no more are killed and they are all returned home safely.

Now, how can idiots like you say you support the troops, and also support sending them to Iraq to be foolishly sacrificed? You can't.

It is YOU elo who does not support our troops.
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your pathetic. How can you support someone who is doing something you disagree with? You are either a hypocrite or a liar.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You're hilarious! STFU, grab a gun and get the hell over there! Support the troops my a ss! How old are you? What's your excuse for not enlisting and going over there? You better have a good one with the way you talk the talk.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

18. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

ELO is not the only one who feels that way including people who have grabbed a gun and got the hell over there! So if hookers like Sarandon, want to live without the threats maybe she should keep her fa-king shut.

ELO don't take the Russians crap, must be an evolutionary trait to be a red communist.
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What threats are you talking about? You miss the point again. I was talking about chickenhawks who beat the war drum and claim to support troops but have no reason to not fight. There's too many loudmouth cowards willing to put our kids between themselves and some dangerous threat, even if we're the ones manufacturing the threat. I'm sick of hearing from them about how Americans are unpatriotic if they see the world in a different way than they do. Again, I find myself repeating myself for the lazy ones who can't think outside the RNC or DNC talking points.

Oh, and not that he needs someone to defend him against you, but Pujo is an American so save your moronic babbling for someone who deserves it, if there is such a person.
  20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Wasn't talking about pujo, but thanks for being an over productive mommy.