Welcome to PatsFans.com

Support the troops!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PATRIOTS-80, Mar 19, 2007.

1. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

err, I meant to say burn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or is it f*ck the troops?

hmm, can't seem to get the story straight. Whatever. All these photos were taken yesterday in Portland, Oregon.

2. ArmyPatsFan

ArmyPatsFan On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:mad: ..............:mad:

3. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

it's sickening is what it is.

4. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -2

As they all go home to their safe warm houses...................

5. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

thats just sick. You can certainly be against the war in Iraq, but these people are just sickos.

6. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Sure, these are sickos, but nobody dies.

The real sickos, however, are George Bush and his Republican cronies who sent over 3,200 American boys to their death for their political agenda.

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Someday the Iraqi people who have been liberated by the Bush-led U.S. invasion of Iraq are going to sit you down and teach you a few things. Either in this life or the next. You're not going to be happy about what you hear, but you won't have much choice but to listen. Those patriotic Americans who gave their all will also be paying you a visit. Get ready.

//

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

As much as I dislike the pix, you are living in a fantasy world about Iraq, I have not read one article, from either side that Iraq will be better off when we leave there. In fact every article claims exactly the opposite, and this coupled with the instability we have created in the mideast does not bode well for this generation or the next.

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

OK. Let's wait and see. I think your take is skewed to fit the current political feeding frenzy. But we will see. It is sad when people go so far as to actually root AGAINST progress, but you get what you pay for.

//

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Portland Ore.?
    WTF is wrong with them? They have the right, but they should be burning the effigy of Bush or some Pentagon war pig...not a soldier fakrissakes!

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That a load of bullsh-t...as if you actually knew what an afterlife - if there is such a thing - was like, much less the specific events that will happen to Mikey.

Do you see ANYTHING in non-mystical terms? What a Bush rumpswab to think he actually has devine permission to wage war and kill tens of thousands of innocent people by his actions, and that goes for anyone who contributed to the mess in Iraq. Isn't there a special place in hell for child killers according to your fairy tales?

12. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

These patriotic Americans will pay George Bush a visit and ask him why he sent them to their death.

13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +833 / 2 / -9

Those people hate the military thats why, I watched people just like them do the same in Harvard Sq when the Whore Fonda was in Cambridge getting them all worked up, young men home on leave in Cambridge didn't dare wear their uniforms out on the streets.

In 1942 people like these would have been beaten to death on the street.

It is because of the Military and wars fought in the past (when we fought to win) that allows these Scum Pigs to do what you see in these pictures, China runs over people like them with tanks and crushes their *&%$*&# heads (I'm not allowed to say the "F" word anymore) only democrats can use it :singing:

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Go tell it to Franklin Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson. They are even MORE responsible for "killing MILLIONS of innocent people" by leading the U.S. into WWI and WWII.

When you come down off your anti-Bush, anti-religious high horse, be sure to let us know.

//

15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've never been to Gettysburg or even Arlington, have you??

//

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 7 / -2

Savage primitives. I oppose a flag burning amendment by the way. I think people should be free to be as stupid as they want to be. As I've said a million times though, if I ever saw a loser primitive burn an American flag, I'd punch him, or her, in the face.

Anyone remember this sign from the Hanoi Jane, Hollywood rally in DC a few months ago?

[​IMG]

17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

First of all my stand is consistent, I have been against this from its conception and have thought all the time that this whole thing was a bad idea. Try to show me one article that claims that the Mideast is better off right now and in the future.. everything I have read points to exactly the opposite.

18. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

You're conciliatory acknowledgement and outrage for how our troops are being bashed by these America haters is truely touching.

19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 7 / -2

When was the middle east ever in a good spot to begin with? Incase some people haven't noticed, elections, and voting rights have begun to sprout throughout the middle east since the millenium. Most have taken place since the elections in Iraq. Have you ever wondered why? Could it be that people saw their neighbors voting freely, electing their officials, and demanded the same? In Kuwait women are now voting and can run for parliament (2005), in Egypt they held their first multi candidate presidential election (2004), in Qatar they implemented their first ever Constitution (2005) and had a women hold public office for the first time in 2004. In Lebanon 20 years of Syrian occupation has ended. In Saudi Arabia they held their first ever election on any level, municipal, and although women were not allowed to vote (the saudi's are terrible when it comes to womens rights) they will be involved politically in 2009. The problem with the MSM, or naysaying view, is that it is far too narrow, and focuses on the obvious, and not the actual. Don't think that free elections in Iraq have not pushed people in the region to wonder why, and demand, the same.

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You say you've been "against this", but what exactly is "this"?? Defeating terrorists? Going into Iraq to remove a murderous thug dictator who kept out UN weapons' inspectors for five years?? Stopping the genocide and fratricide between Sunnis, Shi'a, Kurds and whoever else there is??

The list of Dems who spoke out against Saddam, no: who *called for Saddam's ouster* in the 90s is too long to list here, but it is safe to say that 90% were *publicly voicing* their approval of doing something to remove Saddam.

You say you were always against removing Saddam? always against the Dem leadership???

Methinks thou dost stretch the truth a wee bit.

As to articles showing how Iraq is improving and how the Iraqis themselves say it's better now than under Saddam, both such references have been posted in multiples on this list. if you are serious, you will find them yourself.

//