PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl Tickets Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danam404

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's an opportunity for waitlist members to buy SB tix? Either thru ticket exchange or like they offer playoff tix?

Longshot, but I live in Michigan and would love for a shot to go route for the good guys.

Go pats!!!! MHK

Re: SB tickets to waitlist members?

Does anyone know if there's an opportunity for waitlist members to buy SB tix? Either thru ticket exchange or like they offer playoff tix?

Longshot, but I live in Michigan and would love for a shot to go route for the good guys.

Go pats!!!! MHK
Everyone has a chance to buy tickets via TicketExchange. Of couse, you can expect to pay a heavy premium over face value.

24 hours from now this forum will have a lot of posts from STHers - including me - *****ing about not being selected in the lottery. So TicketExchange, ebay, StubHub and the official Patiots ticket agency are our only options.

Indy Fans: Please give us some seating views (for real/not smack talk)

If there are Indy fans who post here, please give us some thoughts on the Stadium. I've never been there and am thinking about going, and it would be great to know some of the goods and bads. Are there seats under an overhang so you have that cave feeling.

I normally sit upstairs in a relatively low row between the 30s. How is that there? Too high?

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know when the lottery for season ticket holders will be held?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Indy Fans: Please give us some seating views (for real/not smack talk)

This might be better posted on their forum.

Re: Superbowl Ticket Lottery

Does anyone know when the lottery for season ticket holders will be held?

I am wondering the same thing. If I haven't heard by now, does that mean that I didn't win?

I think having the Giants in the super bowl increased prices a bit. Tickets were dropping into the $1600 range for the cheapest tickets yesterday when the 49ers were leading 14-10. Now, they seem to be back in the $2000 range.

Tough to know what the market really is until next week, though.

Re: Any news on Gronkowski???

Congrats Patriots fans from Indy. I have a 3 br 2600 sq ft home (including basement) available for rent for Super Bowl weekend. Let me know if you are interested. Its less than 10 miles to Lucas Oil and less than a mile to Broad Ripple nightlife district. m101hoff@yahoo

If there are Indy fans who post here, please give us some thoughts on the Stadium. I've never been there and am thinking about going, and it would be great to know some of the goods and bads. Are there seats under an overhang so you have that cave feeling.

I normally sit upstairs in a relatively low row between the 30s. How is that there? Too high?

Any help would be appreciated.

You probably don't want to purchase tickets for these seats. :eek:

bilde

All kidding aside, you can check out sites such as SeatData.com and SeatGeek.com for an idea of what the view from each section looks like.

They already did the lottery last night for season ticket holders and we were shut out :(. Is there any further opportunity to buy them on Ticket Exchange?

Also, you may want to check this out.

Lucas Oil Stadium - 8 January 2011

It is a gigapixel image of the Lucas Oil stadium from the field. You can manipulate the view get a 360 panorama.

Actually look up towards the roof and check out the "2003 AFC Wildcard" banner !! :eek:

Last edited:
Really?!? There's a 2003 Wildcard banner.

On the otherhand, they can take down the 16-0 banner from Foxboro asap.

I have the results right here:

If you have a luxury box or 4 or more club seats, you won the lottery. If you don't, you didn't.

(Obviously when I say "won the lottery" what I mean is you "win" the right to buy tickets straight from the team for face value)

Last edited:
Season ticket holders - Superbowl ticket lottery link

Here is the link if you want to check to see if season ticket holders won Superbowl tickets.

The New England Patriots

I just checked, and I lost out on the lottery again.
Just curoius if anyone who is not in the club seats won tickets?

The odds of winning that lottery are slim considernig that all club
seat season ticket holders get tickets.

I would have went if I had won, but I cannot afford $2500+ per ticket.
If I had won, I would have driven to Indy.

In 1985 there were far less season ticket holders, but the Sullivans
gave every season ticket holders tickets to the superbowl.

I am just curious if anyone won.....

Last edited:
Re: Season ticket holders - Superbowl ticket lottery link

I was shut out as well. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye