PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl Telecast: Pats' Superbowl Rings Displayed Upside Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hart Lee Chung

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I noticed it when it was on and was planning on putting up a vid from my DVR, but I don't have the tolerance to watch even a second of that recording yet.

Here's a video that shows this complete BS.

Patriots Super Bowl rings - YouTube

I didn't notice any other rings upside down.

yeah looks like they were trying to disrespect you guys again

obviously :rolleyes:

I saw that. You would think they would be certain to get the rings right. When I saw it I thought, "idiots". I don't want to say they did it on purpose, but it does look a little odd. Or maybe we are a bit defensive lately and looking for more than is there.

If you are naive and gullible enough to believe that wasn't done intentionally, I have a bridge to sell you.

I do think it was done on purpose. I was trying to go the PC route. Every ring placed correctly except this team's. I understand people hate this team, don't know why though, but try to be professional.

The Patriots are the most hated team in sports right now - more than the NY Yankees, Dallas Cowboys, Manchester United, LA Lakers, Miami Heat....and I really can't understand it. No one on the Patriots is a glory seeker like Lebron James; they don't have a long history of drug use and or chest thumping like Dallas....The national media and espn's handling of l'affaire de spygate really pushed the Patriots hatred nationally. It sucks that almost everyone in this country hates my team. The only way to shut them up is to win it all again...these last two seasons have really been glorious chances to do so...GO PATS

I remember seeing that at the time and said to people at the party that it was probably a Giants fan's doing. In any case it was not a coincidence.

Meh. Who cares? There are THREE Pats rings.

There's not a whole lotta love outside New England for this team, so...

FM all.

Felger was on this Friday and thinks it was absolutely pre meditated and had something to do with getting even with Kraft for the Denver game not flexing to NBC.

Felger was on this Friday and thinks it was absolutely pre meditated and had something to do with getting even with Kraft for the Denver game not flexing to NBC.

Makes sense. I also think it's likely that a Giants or Jets fan in production slipped it through.

If you dont think it was done on purpose youre crazy. I understand fans of other teams getting nauseated by a perceived lack of respect but there's no way that was a coincidence.

Last edited:
Clearly the New York media is at their best once again. They cover themselves in professional glory like no other group of people alive.

Were all 3 upside down?

I saw it during the game, and was not pleased.

Were all 3 upside down?

I saw it during the game, and was not pleased.

I don't remember exactly. I know at one point I saw the first ring set up correctly but it was more of a solo shot. When they panned across all of the rings I saw at least 2 of them upside down.

I believe it is due the design of the rings because the 01 ring was not upside down.

Last edited:
i also saw this live, and was a little ticked

dont know the reason, but its was done on purpose

i am 100% sure the ONLY the pats were upside down, and the FIRST two were shown

i dont believe they showed the third b/c the panning had stopped early

Can someone point to the exact second when the rings are shown in the video?...for some reason,I missed them.

Yeah, I remember seeing that, too. I just thought they were thundering incompetents.

Can someone point to the exact second when the rings are shown in the video?...for some reason,I missed them.

ring1hl.png

ring2h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes