PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl Refocus Thread! Hey, We can Go 19-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its "us against the World" and the Pats are going to show no mercy. Look for BB to add in some trick plays on O, like we saw earlier inthe season. Im sure this team is pissed, having been spanked by a non incident from 6 years ago. They are going to unleash a fuggin devastation on NYG, in my opinion.

bump bump it up Its all good Its all positive!

come on **** easterskank - lets refocus on the game! The greatest team ever...

focus on THE SUPERBOWL

Come on people - we are the badass hated team but we wills til win tonite!

Come on people - we are the badass hated team but we wills til win tonite!

Dude, you can't stop the ranting about spygate, everyone's distracted by it. Their loss, I'm only thinking of it as tacklin fuel and after the game, nothing said will matter to me, the season will be over and I know there's nothing there anyway.

I'm going to bed, enjoy the game tomorrow Mike

People, why are you bummed, because a NY paper is trying to dig up dirt on the Pats, this guy in FLA will be a memory, don't believe me ? Whats the name of the woman that accused Moss ?

Spector is just trying to gain an upper hand on the NFL because of Comcast

The guy in FLA seems to be another accuser who will hide when pressed

Kurt Warner only said that because his wife told him too

You have to block this out, it's nothing

Honestly, could you ask for more in terms of tacklin fuel. Remember what happened when this all first started.

I'd rather talk about having Kyle Brady back, the destroyer of defensive ends.

Laugh at all this now and enjoy the game, can you imagine how pissed at yourself you'll be if you worry about this, effecting the enjoyment of the game and then just find out it's NOTHING.

Here's a true story, I went to Lake Tahoo for a wedding, drove through Northern CA, having a great time. In SanFran I rub fenders with a cab, the rest of the trip I was worried about coverage. I'm in Lake Tahoo wondering if I should try and do something to repair the slight dent, I was worried sick. I drove back to the airport to go home, I'm thinking about how much it's going to cost. The guy starts inspecting the car and notices the damage, I explain what happened, he just looked at it and said " Don't worry about it, it's nothing "

I was so pissed for wasting all that energy worrying instead of enjoying the view. I'll never, never do that again !!! Especially tomorrow !

Best response ever!!!!

Huzaahhhh!!

I can't believe we have not seen this team play in 2 weeks...and tonight is the biggest game of the season. LETS GO PATS!!! It's been simply amazing watching this team and this wonderful season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes