PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl: PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Forget about camera's and media, what do you want to see on Sunday?
I want to see Tom Brady get another MVP.
To see Mike Vrable snag another TD catch, even tho everybody and their mother knows he's the intended receiver.
Troy Brown activated for the game and makes a nice reception.
Maroney close to 100 yards.
Moss 2 TD's.
Asante with a pick.
I want to see Meriweather get his first pick, that would be awesome.
Bruschi with a sack.
And a play by the Patriots that knocks everybodys socks off because this is their stage and their season.

Can we talk some Patriot Football people?

I want to see Brady and Moss connect multiple times. I wanna see 200+yards from Maroney with multi TDs. I too want to see Meriweather get his first pick. I want to see our defense dominate

I want to see the OL be collectively named the game's MVPs as they allow Brady the time to operate untouched and spring Maroney for another 122 yards as the Pats roll. I want to see Rodney, Seau, and Bruschi get interceptions as a harried Eli acts like a headless chicken looking for an open receiver. I want to see Vrabel, Thomas, and Warren with multiple sacks while Wilfork and Seymour dominate the Giants line.

And you know what the best part of this is? It's very realistic!!!

I want to see the OL be collectively named the game's MVPs as they allow Brady the time to operate untouched and spring Maroney for another 122 yards as the Pats roll. I want to see Rodney, Seau, and Bruschi get interceptions as a harried Eli acts like a headless chicken looking for an open receiver. I want to see Vrabel, Thomas, and Warren with multiple sacks while Wilfork and Seymour dominate the Giants line.

And you know what the best part of this is? It's very realistic!!!

Now your talking some good football smack, and I'm freakin' getting goosebumps!

I want to see Brady hit Moss deep for a td on the first play of the game. Just have Brady drop back, fire a bomb, turn with one finger raised in the air and walk over towards the sidelines before Moss has even caught the ball a la Larry Bird.

I want to see the Pats win in a romp.

I want to see Moss walk over to Krafty say, "I'm back next year. You give me the numbers, I'll give you another ring."

I want to see AD have a game for the ages.

I want to see the fourth Lombardi carried off by BB.

I want to see the Manning pouty face.

I want to see the entire team ignore certain media outlets after the game.

yeah! I like it! All good sentiments! Maybe one of the duck boats can run over Tomase and Felger.

I want to see....

- Brady throw 3 TD's(1 to Randy)

- Maroney have a huge game with 2 TD's and win the MVP(I just think it would be huge for him after the criticism he had to deal with earlier this year.)

- Manning throw 3 INT's

I wanna see tears of happiness streaming down Junior's cheeks as the clock runs out.

I wanna see the scowl on Randy's face as he mentally says "take that, all you f^ckers that have hated on me all these years".

I wanna see Bru, looking for his kids in the stands.............. again :rocker:

A want to see the camera pan over to Sherry Hill, Marquese's mom, looking towards the sky with a smile on her face as if to say "you were right son, we were gonna win it all".

yup, there is a whole lotta stuff I'd like to see.

At this point I don't care how they do it as long as they do it.....:rocker:

with a lot of seniors...we can expect very emotional scenes..

I want to see our front seven completely dominate the game, with Seau and Bruschi finally shutting up every idiot who said that they were too old to last the entire season. I want Randy Moss to catch 2 TDs, and I want Maroney to run for at least one, with 100+ yards. I would also like to see Harrison or Hobbs get a pick-six.

i wanna see ellis outjump plaxico burress and get a long pick six in the back of the end zone, 109 yard, reclaiming the record of longest play :rocker:

I'll settle for a win any way I can get it. Even if that means a repeat of the Ravens game.

I would like to see:

3 TDs for Brady with one a piece for Moss and Welker.

100+ YDS for Maroney with a TD or two.

No Sacks on Brady with the excellent protection our line gives him.

I want to see Eli hurried and Plaxico defended so well he is a non factor in the game especially after his prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots