PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

superbowl and rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tests

Banned
Reaction score
I know its WAYYY too early to talk about it... but patriots only look to be getting better and surely have a "chance" at the superbowl.

If the patriots (and brady) win the superbowl, and brady performance is excellent throughout the playoffs, where would you rank him in the all time list?

On another note, green bay is hoping to repeat as well... and if they do, where would rodgers rank (rodgers playoff performance is also splendid).

Last edited:
It's not even week 3...let's please not talk about SB unless we are close

GOAT, he passes Montana imo if he wins a 4th.

Have you scene him play...he is already the best ever, and it's not even debatable anymore

Brady is the Greatest ever...............

Bledsoe is number 2, who is followed closely by Steve Grogan at number 3.

I might be a little biased though, so I'm not sure everyone will agree with me. :cool:

I know its WAYYY too early to talk about it... but patriots only look to be getting better and surely have a "chance" at the superbowl.

If the patriots (and brady) win the superbowl, and brady performance is excellent throughout the playoffs, where would you rank him in the all time list?

On another note, green bay is hoping to repeat as well... and if they do, where would rodgers rank (rodgers playoff performance is also splendid).

not sure if I would crown him GOAT yet, but I would put him above Montana for sure . . .

If Brady throws for 666 yards and 6 Td's in the Superbowl and can blowout the Detroit lions 66-6, then he would qualify as one of the elite QB's of all time, dating back to the Big bang.

LOL. Superbowl after Game 2. :bricks:

Have you scene him play...he is already the best ever, and it's not even debatable anymore

Best ever at what ? Are you talking actual stats or subjectively ?

Does he have most passing TD's ever ?
Does he have most passing yards ever ?
Does he have most SB wins by a QB ever ?

If you say no to even 1 Question, then its more than debatable.

Best ever at what ? Are you talking actual stats or subjectively ?

Does he have most passing TD's ever ?
Does he have most passing yards ever ?
Does he have most SB wins by a QB ever ?

If you say no to even 1 Question, then its more than debatable.

I dont care about stats. I use my eyes to judge, and watching him play, he is the best ever. Even if it is debatable, if he keeps playing at the level he is playing now for the rest of the season he will put all doubt to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes