PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl XXXVI Ring on eBay/LeLands [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Got $50,000? GENUINE Patriots Super Bowl 36 ring for sale in LeLands auction

I guess Belichick has to raise cash to cover that fine. :)

Re: Got $50,000? GENUINE Patriots Super Bowl 36 ring for sale in LeLands auction

Who would want that ring? It's tarnished by Spygate II. :rolleyes:

I do ...why you would ask?

so I could stretch it out to size 14.5 and stick it up the backside of all doubters who question the win

but that is just me so carry on everyone

You must be Tomase's brother......I assume you have the same proof & facts that he does?? ;)

You must be Tomase's brother......I assume you have the same proof & facts that he does?? ;)
Fgssand
I here you have a good collection of of pats memrobilia any intrest in the ring?

There's gotta be a story behind the ring. Who is selling it? Isn't each ring personalized? Even if it isn't, is this a former player who's down on his luck? Or a lower level employee who needs cash? Was it lost or stolen? There's gotta be a story.

There's gotta be a story behind the ring. Who is selling it? Isn't each ring personalized? Even if it isn't, is this a former player who's down on his luck? Or a lower level employee who needs cash? Was it lost or stolen? There's gotta be a story.

Its Matt Walsh's ring :rofl:

that would be awesome to pick up girls with at the bar.

Would love to pick this item up.

I dont have a rats chance in hell though.

What does 'Denham Staff' mean?

What does 'Denham Staff' mean?

The guy who got it's last name is Denham and he was part of the administrative or coaching staff. If I remember correctly, staff members got different rings than players.

His price went down. I saw the ring on eBay about a week or two ago for $150k.

There was a former player that tried to sell his SB 36 ring on ebay. I think it was a defensive back, Leonard Myers? but I am not sure.

Why would you sell the ring in the first place? Cash is temporary, but that ring is forever.

There was a former player that tried to sell his SB 36 ring on ebay. I think it was a defensive back, Leonard Myers? but I am not sure.

Yup sold for around $23,000?

I was there.

Why would you sell the ring in the first place? Cash is temporary, but that ring is forever.

Maybe he's giving it to charity or needs to pay his daughter's medical bills or something. Not everyone sells their ring for coke money a la Doc Gooden.

I decided to take a look at the ring. And, low and behold, the NAME on the side is no longer visible. The auctioner blacked it out in the picture.

Would love to pick this item up.

I dont have a rats chance in hell though.

I'm guessing rats don't stand much chance in hell?

I say we all chip in and buy it. Then we will mail it to Senator Specter with a UP YOUR AZZ autographed picture of all of us from the board tailgating at Gillette! YEAH BABY! GO PATS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey