PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl walkthroughs are a CLOSED WORKOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since I gave a crap what fans of any other team think. I don't give a crap that the New York Post thinks their little asterisk is cool. I don't give a crap that I have to counter every idiot 'Skins or other fan with "yeah, who are the 'Skins playing this week again?" or something equally irrelevent yet harangue-stopping. I just don't give a crap anymore.

The only question is how many morons go along with this for the ride. Maybe if Specter gets the full weight of the United States senate mobilized against the league, and the **** runs downhill, then they still find a way to steal that #7 pick we have from San Fran.

Note, this would be stealing it, based on the inferior performance of other teams. The original fines and draft pick? I consider that to have been a matter of league choice. We broke a rule, and -- even though we learned later that the Jets themselves were routinely doing the same thing -- we got caught. I can accept that.

But now we're getting outside the league, and into basically voting to beat a team, rather than beating them on a field.

So, we'll see if anything comes from any of this. But unless we're talking Senate action, we the longsuffering fans will continue to know we've won (soon) 4 of 7 super bowls. And in the locker room of future Pats teams, we will know that with all the interest in discounting the first three, we'll have to close out the whole decade with three more straight Lombardis, just to set these buttwipes straight.

Thought 19-0 would do it. Evidently not. Well, don't look forward to your Iggles getting a ring anytime soon, at least not a real one you get by playing the game, Specter. Even if they make it there, this Pats dynasty is going to stay amped up for years rather than months.

I know some would see me as an arrogant Pats fan for saying it, but...

Fools. Tiny mortal fools. MWAHHAHHAHAHA

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back