PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you man. Have a friend in that situation. Luckily, plane tickets from NYC are not too expensive. Probably won't be able to fly direct at this point if I actually do make it out there. Also was planning on staying at a friend's place, so no charges there. It was really the perfect opportunity for me to get to this game (have 2 weeks off before starting a new job), so it's really a bummer it looks like it's not going to work out.

Just hoping to get lucky the day of the game I guess

the 1600 dollar tickets were guaranteed and everything was specified

they were on vividseats monday morning, just like purchasing off stubhub

they had many available below 2k too

i figured this super bowl would be fairly cheap because the seahawks won last year and the pats have been in so many over the past 15 years, so i figured id wait a few days before the game and they would be even cheaper

however by monday night they were already up to 2500, then tuesday 3k plus, then up and up to where were at now, with a few times going down slightly every now and then but nothing major

Something fishy is Happening I think.. Secondary markets may be pulling tickets off the site .. No way people are buying these tickets this fast

Cheapest is 8,000 now

Hahaha... I finally have an opportunity to attend a Super Bowl and I choose the worst possible one! WTF?!?!? Debating if I should still drive down and search for one before the game.

ticketcity says there are no tickets available right now.

I'm telling you.. Somethjng fishy is happening right now
Stubhub keeps going down to around 200 at which point a few tickets get added. Seems like they are slowly adding tickets, to keep prices artificially inflated. Just my thought.

When i look at stub hub searching for events it says 1000 tickets are available and then i click and it says 200 something. This might be the NFL's final attempt to squeeze brokers before a flood of tickets comes.

Stubhub keeps going down to around 200 at which point a few tickets get added. Seems like they are slowly adding tickets, to keep prices artificially inflated. Just my thought.

I think there's a lot of Artificial non sense happening

Stubhub's down to 145 tickets

I just saw a ticket on NFL ticket ezchange for 19000 each for nosebleeds lol

The stub hub super bowl page seems to be down now.. Lol.. What the hell is going on?

sigh...... I promise you all its all because of the seahawks fans..... all that new rich money from all the tech companies....... We are going to get screw this year. Starting to make back-up plans to watch the game at the bar near the stadium or in Vegas.

sigh...... I promise you all its all because of the seahawks fans..... all that new rich money from all the tech companies....... We are going to get screw this year. Starting to make back-up plans to watch the game at the bar near the stadium or in Vegas.

They can spend all the money they want. They will be disappointed if their team is sent packing.

Let's see what this flood of NFL tickets does today and tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes