PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is I can't imagine any sane person paying 7000 to get in the building.. That would be idiotic

I'm hoping the market is so damn high right now that it's just gonna crash like we've never seen before

Problem is my flight is on saturday, so hoping to see some movement by tomorrow.

Tickets are sold out on one website. An hour ago there were 300 or so available...hmm.

Tickets are sold out on one website. An hour ago there were 300 or so available...hmm.
Fans are the ones getting screwed over on this. Another smart move by the NFL.

never seen anything like this

tickets were 1600 dollars right after the pats advanced

now the minimum get in is 6200, wtf

at most super bowl ticket prices for get ins usually settle around 1900-2k

wtf is going on

never seen anything like this

now the minimum get in is 6200, wtf

at most super bowl ticket prices for get ins usually settle around 1900-2k

wtf is going on
Was hoping to make it to the game if I could get a ticket under $2,500. Now looking like I will be heading back to watch the game with family in friends in Boston (I currently live in NYC) instead. Bummer.

I didn't see anything that low but if you did, they likely were broker speculatives location TBD/not in hand/available for pickup day of game.

I just can't believe tickets in the $5k-$8k range are being bought by fans of either team.

literally never seen a super bowl where you couldnt get tickets for unde 2500 a few days before the game. id say the average ive seen for a few days before is right around 1900, sometimes more sometimes less

6200, this is ******ed

I didn't see anything that low but if you did, they likely were broker speculatives location TBD/not in hand/available for pickup day of game.

I just can't believe tickets in the $5k-$8k range are being bought by fans of either team.

vividseats had them for 1600 monday morning after the AFC championship

So does that mean the brokers are the ones paying that in order to fulfill ticket purchases and taking a huge loss? Or will the fans that bought those tickets be screwed out of their purchase?

yeah right...I will be sitting on my couch yelling at the screen with cheap eats and dark rum like every other Sunday.

I feel bad for you guys trying to get tickets. These prices are waaaay beyond my justification realm...

So does that mean the brokers are the ones paying that in order to fulfill ticket purchases and taking a huge loss? Or will the fans that bought those tickets be screwed out of their purchase?
I don't know, since I've never bought a ticket on spec (location TBD) and was calling into question the poster's claim that he saw tickets early at $1,600. I assume you'd need a lot of faith in the reseller's legitimacy to buy a ticket two weeks in advance, fly across the country and meet up with them day of game not knowing beforehand where your seat is located.

yeah right...I will be sitting on my couch yelling at the screen with cheap eats and dark rum like every other Sunday.

I feel bad for you guys trying to get tickets. These prices are waaaay beyond my justification realm...

It's maddening because I did my research online and everything said to wait 2-3 days before to buy..

It's maddening because I did my research online and everything said to wait 2-3 days before to buy..
Same with me. I also will not make the trek to Arizona without seeing some movement downwards. Can't justify that.

Same with me. I also will not make the trek to Arizona without seeing some movement downwards. Can't justify that.

I wish I was in your boat.. I have everything non refundable ready to go..

Sucks

I wish I was in your boat.. I have everything non refundable ready to go..

Sucks
I feel for you man. Have a friend in that situation. Luckily, plane tickets from NYC are not too expensive. Probably won't be able to fly direct at this point if I actually do make it out there. Also was planning on staying at a friend's place, so no charges there. It was really the perfect opportunity for me to get to this game (have 2 weeks off before starting a new job), so it's really a bummer it looks like it's not going to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back