PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Seahawks fan for many years. I'm here because you all seem like good folks and the talk is interesting.
Yeah, "Street Scum" initially threw me off because it suggests a Jets fan owning his identity. Then I saw the 12s in your avatar. Hope you enjoy your time here. Also hope your ****y, mouthy team gets smashed to bits tomorrow. :)

It's probably 8:1 Seahawks to Pats fans. It's crazy. Most have been nice to talk with. Depressing none the less.

There is a very strong contingent of Patriot fans here. Its hard to walk anywhere around the nfl experience and not see NE fans.

Lots of GB and Pitt fans too and of course Az fans as well.

Well, Bob Kraft never made it to Tasos. His schedule did not allow it. Usually, he gives away 2 tickets to the game.

Pats cheerleaders showed up and the mascot.

The 20k tickets have dropped 25%.

Nosebleeds not so much. Saw $6400 last night and now 400 level seats are back at 9k.

Is NEM still alive and/or there?
Evidently, he got folks so furious that the AZ fan club has exiled him forever. He is still in town holding court somewhere.

Prices going back up.....crap

The 20k tickets have dropped 25%.

Nosebleeds not so much. Saw $6400 last night and now 400 level seats are back at 9k.

Yeah what the hell? Why did thy raise? I'm expecting them to drop today .. Still 202 tickets left on stub hub

Prices going back up.....crap

Probably last chance at secondary markets to make money as everyone is waking up today and says "I don't have tickets" they should drop quickly today

I am in Tucson and wanted to go. Unfortunately there is no way I could blow that much cash on a ticket.

Still 202 tickets left on stub hub

Just went on Stubhub out of curiosity. 2 tix (lower level) $49,999 EACH!

It is Toso's, not Taso's and it was good to see so many Pats fans. Plane from ATL was Pats fans by 5:1 . Dedication is turning down the chance to flip my ticket and make 7K. No way, this was on my bucket list.

Did anyone have any luck getting tickets on the ground?

Did anyone get last minute tickets?

My brother tried. With only 3K in cash he couldn't get anyone to bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down