PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I know it's still early.. But how have you guys gotten SB tickets in the past for a relatively decent price? Have you been selected by the patrots to go? I think it's a 17.5% ticket offering to each team that is going..

I'm looking to go to AZ if they go and I just want to get other people's experiences..

Thanks

PM me and let me how you're doing. I'll do same.
I get worried about the "jinx" of bringing it up but for me, this is a bucket list thing.

Go through Vegas and save on Flights and Hotels. The host cities Jack up the rates for both.

PM me and let me how you're doing. I'll do same.
I get worried about the "jinx" of bringing it up but for me, this is a bucket list thing.
It's funny I had this conversation with my wife last night and she urged me to go for it...if if if...You can't take it with you.....

Go through Vegas and save on Flights and Hotels. The host cities Jack up the rates for both.
Flights I can understand. Just rent a car n go. Hotels though r to far. You're talking 250+ miles from LV to Phoenix

Give it another week or two...ehh who am i kidding...SB baby wooowowowowwowowowooooooooooo

It's funny I had this conversation with my wife last night and she urged me to go for it...if if if...You can't take it with you.....

My wife swears she's stuffing 3 $100 bills in my fist in the coffin

It's a Scottish thing

I have already secured a house to rent in Phoenix near the stadium! The New England Patriots Fan Club of Arizona are already making plans in Phoenix should the boys get there! Looking for 3-6 people to join me!

I have already secured a house to rent in Phoenix near the stadium! The New England Patriots Fan Club of Arizona are already making plans in Phoenix should the boys get there! Looking for 3-6 people to join me!
I'll b in touch

Flights I can understand. Just rent a car n go. Hotels though r to far. You're talking 250+ miles from LV to Phoenix

250 miles with four drivers is nothing.....up early on game day and boom -- we'll be there four hours before kickoff.

Who's coming with me??

i'm in. I will be driving down from North Los Angeles. We can make plans if the time comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes