PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tailgate in AZ?????

BostonDynasty

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm already in Zona and have been trying to figure out where Pats fans will be when they get to town. So far my understanding is that all the hotels are booked (there just aren't that many) and the NFL has everything around the stadium locked down as far as land goes to tailgate on.

A few of the hard core Cards fans pointed me to this site www.supergate08.com which is a giant organized tailgate party where we can all stay and tailgate for the weekend. They also have shuttle service to the NFL experience and a bunch of other activities so a group of us already signed up to make sure we have a place near the stadium.

I'm told there are Packer fans scooping up spots already, so I hope to see a TON of Pats jerseys at SuperGate '08 w/us!

Do they have showers?

I am so there! When the PATS make the BOWL! I am taking a week off and Driving from Virginia to Arizona! I am frickin doin it! It's gonna be wicked CRAZY! I cant wait! I will walk 10 miles if that's what it takes pulling a generator just to plug in my Frickin 15" TV so I can post up in my PATS foldable chair with cooler of beer bucket of Pretzels, and a smile as close to the Stadium as humanly possible! Who cares where I end up (Probably drunk) after we win it! It will be an ALL NIGHTER PARTY! YEAH BABY YEAH!

I am so there! When the PATS make the BOWL! I am taking a week off and Driving from Virginia to Arizona! I am frickin doin it! It's gonna be wicked CRAZY! I cant wait! I will walk 10 miles if that's what it takes pulling a generator just to plug in my Frickin 15" TV so I can post up in my PATS foldable chair with cooler of beer bucket of Pretzels, and a smile as close to the Stadium as humanly possible! Who cares where I end up (Probably drunk) after we win it! It will be an ALL NIGHTER PARTY! YEAH BABY YEAH!

Hey Ham

Were you at the Jets game this year in NY?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back