PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Pick the Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, like any Pats fan, I much prefer to have NE in the game. But it definitely is far less stressful to watch the game without the Pats, that's for sure. I am looking forward to the game, not because I have any particular rooting interest (though I will, I guess, root for SF), but because I think it has the potential to be a really good game.

I think the range of outcomes is this:

Bal +7 ---------------> SF +24

In other words, I think SF has the potential to blow out Bal, but I don't think it could work the other way around. That said, here's my guess: It'll be a very physical game. Kaepernick will make a few big plays but also a couple of critical mistakes, allowing Baltimore to stay in the game. It will be tight in the 4th quarter, but SF pulls away with a late TD to win by 10.

Final score: 49ers 27, Ravens 17

Then we all get to talk about the Patriots' offseason some more.

F The Ratbirds.
F Ray Lewis
F Harbaugh.

Well 2 out 3 anyway.

Flacco blows. Kaepernick runs and throws his fastball past all the old Baltimore defenders.

Niners 38
Ravens 17

Obviously, like any Pats fan, I much prefer to have NE in the game. But it definitely is far less stressful to watch the game without the Pats, that's for sure. I am looking forward to the game, not because I have any particular rooting interest (though I will, I guess, root for SF), but because I think it has the potential to be a really good game.

I think the range of outcomes is this:

Bal +7 ---------------> SF +24

In other words, I think SF has the potential to blow out Bal, but I don't think it could work the other way around. That said, here's my guess: It'll be a very physical game. Kaepernick will make a few big plays but also a couple of critical mistakes, allowing Baltimore to stay in the game. It will be tight in the 4th quarter, but SF pulls away with a late TD to win by 10.

Final score: 49ers 27, Ravens 17

Then we all get to talk about the Patriots' offseason some more.

My pick not looking so good right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back