PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Media Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I wasn't going to do this because, well, because it's just not as fun without the Pats. But then I checked out SI's predictions page and was surprised how heavily they favored the Ravens (five out of seven).

Super Bowl XLVII Picks, Predictions - NFL - SI.com

I guess I'm still in denial but I just don't see the Ravens as that good. I think the young QB factor and the Justin Smith injury will keep it closer than it should be, but SF just seems too fast and strong. Anyway, figured I'd get the discussion going. Feel free to add links and discuss (and remember this is different than the "who do you WANT to win" thread).

NFL.com has a 6-6 split:

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0ap1000000133037/article/super-bowl-xlvii-picks-analysts-split-between-49ers-ravens

i haven't watched espn or nfl network at all this week or last..can't stand listening to...."two brothers going face to face!" after every commercial break.

Ravens win this game. Both Denver and (IMO) New England were better teams than the Ravens, Flacco is playing outta his mind right now and I think Kap gets shutdown by the Ravens D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes