PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

troffm01

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering what time you think I would have to get to Landsdown Street to be able to get into the Cask or Game On for the Super Bowl on Sunday? I was thinking around 2 pm but what do you think? Earlier? Later? Thanks!

Hey guys, I was just wondering what time you think I would have to get to Landsdown Street to be able to get into the Cask or Game On for the Super Bowl on Sunday? I was thinking around 2 pm but what do you think? Earlier? Later? Thanks!

You might have to wait in line a few hours before they open.

i think 2 will be plenty early

You might have to wait in line a few hours before they open.
****, if that was my place, I'd be open at 10 a.m., of course, delegating folks that don't necessarily live and die for football to be working as I wouldn't want to be there.

They're going to play a Super Bowl at Fenway?!?!?!?!? :bricks:

Oh, sorry, just actually read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes