PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl in Arizona 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddinArizona

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Pats Fans. Great year for the Brady Bunch and it looks like they may be looking at making history. I am a fan of Belichek and think he may go down as the best coach ever.

I live in Phoenix about 20 minutes from the stadium. If anyone is looking to come to the game I am thinking about renting out my 32 foot RV. I was going to have company come down and stay in it and they have cancelled. If anyone has already bought tickets and has not figured out lodging, let me know. It has a queen, two doubles, and two single beds in it with a stove, shower, etc... The reservations at the RV park near my house are for the Monday before the Superbowl until the Monday after the game.

Someone in town offered me $4300 for the right to sell it out and he would keep the difference if he could get more. I would rather offer it to fans of NE who want to look at an affordable alternative to the $700 a night hotel rooms or $7000-$15000 house and condo rentals that week.

I know it is "taboo" to talk about them in the game this early but I am pretty sure they will be there. If anyone is already planning on traveling down e-mail me at [email protected]. I am not going to "auction" the RV out but the first responsible (yes, that will be something that is mandatory) group that purchases the week for $4000 will have a place to stay that will sleep up to 7.

I am rooting for the pats to run the table so the 72 dolphins will shut up about being the best team in history. r..i..d..i...c...u..l..o..u..s.

I am sorry but anyone who follows up on this is not making a smart decision..

Is your wife/sister included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back