PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Day thread on stupid cheating accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I think that, in addition to the game thread, we need a second thread in case the need to vent about stupid cheating accusations should arise. If the mods disagree with me, this thread won't last long. Assuming however that they agree ...

As far as the media are concerned, I don't expect much serious trouble once the game starts. We can expect dumb jokes, as "context" for Patriots' successes and failures. (E.g. "That ball didn't look deflated at all.") We can expect speculation on whether or not this all distracted the Pats, or on the other hand fired them up and caused them to pull together. But I hope and trust there will be very little relitigation during the game of underinflated balls, videotaping, and all that other nonsense.

Fans on other sites, however, can be expected to be total asses.

Dude, I get where you're coming from...but can we give it a rest for a few hours?

I started this thread because the crap is already in the game thread. And I don't think that thread can be policed to keep the crap out unless there's another good place to put it.

Evidently Bob Costas and Chris Collinsworth discussed the nuances of tone in Brady's denials. Or something like that ...

I hear what you are saying, Fencer but can't the mods can just move it to the DFG thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back