PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Nighter - Colts/Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many Manning faces

we've seen 5 manning faces in the past 2 games (and this game isn't even over yet).

We've only seen 4 Brady faces all season...

Why are you guys cheering? The chargers are real true threat to brady's 4th.

Last edited:

Just relax, dude. We are just having fun with Manning crapping the bed. No one here is concerned about this game's playoff implications.

Last edited:

If the Chargers beat the colts, its possible neither make the playoffs (if the chiefs and jags somehow manage to hang on to the divisions).

Is it likely? No. But its worth holding out hope for. Plus, its fun watching Manning melt down.

"experts" and colts fans act like the colts are immune to super bowl loser curse as long as they have manning, looking how that's turning out

I've seen like four Manning faces in this game already.

"experts" and colts fans act like the colts are immune to super bowl loser curse as long as they have manning, looking how that's turning out

Haven't you heard?? Peyton Manning could lead Oregon State to the SuperBowl. He makes WR's, OL and a defense irrelevant.

The way these announcers are talking its like the Colts are the only team in the NFL with injuries

No kidding. I've noticed that all year. The Patriots lost THREE defensive starters before the regular season even started (Bodden, Mcgowan, and Warren). Then Kazcur and Faulk? And Ghost? It's barely mentioned.

No kidding. I've noticed that all year. The Patriots lost THREE defensive starters before the regular season even started (Bodden, Mcgowan, and Warren). Then Kazcur and Faulk? And Ghost? It's barely mentioned.

Nevermind the Patriots, just look at Green Bay and the Giants. They are just dropping like flies and I don't hear people making excuses for those teams. Heck, Eli doesn't have 5 of his top 6 receivers coming into the season.

the excuses for manning begin with collinsworth talking who all are missing,,,

Just a side note, has anyone noticed Matt Cassel now sports a 99.8 passer rating with 22 TDs and 4 INTs??? So much for the "Cassel led the Patriots to 11 wins, how good can Brady be?" theory.

Just a side note, has anyone noticed Matt Cassel now sports a 99.8 passer rating with 22 TDs and 4 INTs??? So much for the "Cassel led the Patriots to 11 wins, how good can Brady be?" theory.

I dunno, I think he has continued his development since he left. He had many more weapons in NE, and it shows because he didn't look all that good last year. But I'm happy for him

The Colts don't look good. Whatever happened to the great job Manning is doing despite the injuries? Now that they could lose two in a row it's just excuses.

I'm trying to think of a way both teams can lose.... isn't there something that can do negative points? I don't want either of these teams to win.

San Diego needs to take more advantage of these Colts mistakes. It could come back to haunt them

Poor Peyton Manning is without Joseph Addai. Well Donald Brown is a god damn first round draft pick. Tom Brady is left with two undrafted free agents at running back since Fred Taylor has been missing in action for most of the season. The New England Patriots have traded away this season Maroney and Moss, yet where are the national accolades for Tom Brady and the Patriots offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes