PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Sunday Night" crew on Patriots-Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Cris Collinsworth and Al Michaels of NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” had a few things to say about this week’s Patriots-Chargers game:Cris Collinsworth on the Patriots going deep to Randy Moss: “They needed to show that they can go deep because defenses react back. Randy Moss is one of the biggest difference-makers in this league, [...]

More...

Last edited:
Re: ?Sunday Night? crew on Patriots-Chargers

john madden is the only SNF broadcaster i like, Al is ok but nothing great

Nothing earth-shattering with their comments, but it should be a very listenable game. Michaels-Collinsworth is a pretty good pairing in comparison to most of the other national announcers - many of whom seem to have not prepared at all prior to the day of the game they are calling.

Nothing earth-shattering with their comments, but it should be a very listenable game. Michaels-Collinsworth is a pretty good pairing in comparison to most of the other national announcers - many of whom seem to have not prepared at all prior to the day of the game they are calling.

what happen to madden?

what happen to madden?

Must be his colonoscopy week. God i hate Collinsworth, he decides the whole season every week. Looks like my mute button is going to get a workout.

How many times will he bring up spygate and tampering?

I will set the over/under at 7.

Seriously...anyone know why Madden won't be calling it?

Collinsworth is part of the the Sunday Night Football crew, so I would think this doesn't necessarily mean he is commentating with Michaels for the actual telecast.

At least, I hope not. I don't mind his commentating, but when they show his plastic surgery face I get a little creeped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes