PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday is only a Patriot victory if no injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if we are the number 3 seed if the the colts lose to the Bengals/Wildcard team we would play the AFC championship at home.

Just came back to check on replies, and respond. Yes, the teams are different in those regards, which of course would affect BB's overall analysis of the situation, but I still insist BB weighs rest and injury prevention more heavily than most people realize based on his actual pre-game comments. Classic BB misdirection.

And at the half this week, it seems BB is true to the form I foreshadowed. Among the many other DNPs and inactives, Brady was taken out midway through 2nd Quarter.

Of course we all wish he instead gave Welker the day off. Sheez...

Yeah, I was surprised at how BB approached this game and would still make the same assessment if I had it to over again, unless there were something about the extent of Brady's injuries of which I was unaware.

So, you made the right call in predicting how he would act. But, let's see how it plays out next week. The proverbial proof is in the pudding.

Congrats on losing your main reciever in a meaningless game and still managing to lose the game you ******* bums. :mad:

Welker was injured without being hit. Would it have been better for him to go down in the first 10 minutes of the playoffs? At least now they can plan for it.

Horrible, horrible day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back