PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday can't get here fast enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I can't think of another time this season when I've been dying for the next game within such a short time of the last game.

I think after seeing so many positives and with fewer questions about our potential, it's super exciting to get back to the division, and with a lot of confidence.

My only concern is our defensive backfield. I hope the coaches (or personnel guy) do something to tweak it.

Am I the only one wishing it was Sunday already?

Edit: I guess you guys have something significant to distract you over there this week, though. Forgot about that.

randy-moss-vs-buffalo-bills.jpg

Last edited:
Same here. Especially since I'm heading home and it will be my first live game since that debacle in the desert.

Same here. Especially since I'm heading home and it will be my first live game since that debacle in the desert.
Nice :D

I feel good about this game. Buffalo basically has a RB (who's averaging just 3.6 YPC on the year) and one WR (Evans). The rest is slop on offense, I think we can largely stop one RB and one WR if we're on our game. We'll win this one . . . then it's Jets week.

the jets game on a short week scares me too. they have oddly played well against us in foxboro than in the meadowlands.

the jets game on a short week scares me too.
The short week doesn't bother me, it's short for them too and I am confident our coaching staff will deal with a short week better than their's will.

Instead of "Is it Monday yet?" it should be "Is it Sunday yet?"

Ya, I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The short week doesn't bother me, it's short for them too and I am confident our coaching staff will deal with a short week better than their's will.

Our game plan should be for the defensive backs to just "wave open" for Brett.

I’ll be anticipating next two games will greatly

I'm definately with you on that one. I'm confident about this team's chances to win the division, but I'm still really nervous for some reason and have this odd, uneasy feeling. And it's just terrible to lose a game the way we did Sunday night. The only thing that can cure it is a couple wins over Buffalo and the Jets. Then I'll be a bit relaxed for the Miami game..... maybe.

Then I'll be a bit relaxed for the Miami game..... maybe.

I dunno. That one has me more worried than the other two. That said, they're almost as bipolar as the Bills and Colts this season.

I dunno. That one has me more worried than the other two. That said, they're almost as bipolar as the Bills and Colts this season.

Oh yea, I'm not saying we'll win it for sure. I'm just sayin coming off 2 divisional wins I'll feel much less anxious about that game than if we were to lose one or both.

same here; i'm looking forward to it
Go Pats !

I'm looking forward to get this election over with, any day after this looks great.

I can't wait for every sunday to get here! :D

From what I've watched of the Bills this year, in there last few losses, the o-line has a hard time to keep pressure off Edwards. Edwards hasn't been himself since the concussion he got in Arizona.

I can't wait for every sunday to get here! :D

From what I've watched of the Bills this year, in there last few losses, the o-line has a hard time to keep pressure off Edwards. Edwards hasn't been himself since the concussion he got in Arizona.

You sir are correct. Something is a miss and I don't like it. Kinda like he second guesses himself.

You sir are correct. Something is a miss and I don't like it. Kinda like he second guesses himself.

It's tough, because after the first concussion, they can come a lot easier. I'm wondering if it's just a bit of nagging fear that's thrown him off?

Something I wonder about affecting Brady next year too, honestly.

It's tough, because after the first concussion, they can come a lot easier. I'm wondering if it's just a bit of nagging fear that's thrown him off?

Something I wonder about affecting Brady next year too, honestly.

It will be in the back of his mind the rest of his career. Takeo Spikes had the same thing happen to him and he's still not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back