Sully done...

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sullinger had back surgery and is now out for the year. The Celtics rolled the dice on drafting this guy and looks like they hit craps. He is out for the year and speaking from experience, back surgery is no joke. I doubt he returns to the way he was. Doubt he ever plays meaningful minutes again. Too bad, he was really looking like a nice player.

They are saying that this surgery should actually correct his problem long term. Lets hope so cuz the kid can play. He's only 20 too.

I hope the C's see the writing on the wall and blow the team up before the deadline. Trade just about everyone for whatever relief, or assets they can.

They are saying that this surgery should actually correct his problem long term. Lets hope so cuz the kid can play. He's only 20 too.

I hope the C's see the writing on the wall and blow the team up before the deadline. Trade just about everyone for whatever relief, or assets they can.

Hopefully a good back will get him an extra 3-4" of hop.
A good kid and a hard worker ... he'll have a decent career now .. better to get it done.

If his back issues will be permanently fixed by this, then the C's still scored on draft day. The kid's 20 years old, and was considered a top 5, if not top 10 pick in terms of sheer talent. He should be a 15 point, 10 rebound PF for a decade or more. Not bad at pick #21.

Wish him best of luck with recovery. He has the potential to become a great player!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back