PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sullivan arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just great.
Does this mean he will be booted. I had hopes he could turn it around for us.
Oh well.

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

If he is already in the NFL program he could be suspended for 4 games or worst.

I thought that he may have been arrested for breaking into a buffet restaurant.

probably it was better to keep Bethel Johnson...

What a moron. He's not smart enough to be a Patriot. Adios, fatso.

At that little life lessons class they make the rookies attend the veterans should explain to the rookies that you should never, ever admit to possession of anything, and never, ever consent to a vehicle search.

italianpatthepatriot said:

or trade for a better receiver

adios Jonathan, we hardly knew ya (thank goodness)

Good job idiot you get a second chance and instantly blow it.

What an idiot. Does he not know what the Patriots are about? Friggin' senseless moron. No wonder he's been a bust. Smoke it up in the CFL you lard ass.

Buh bye

ten char.

Well now we have a reason for his weight control troubles - he is a pothead and had the MUNCHIES (irresistilble urge to eat while 'stoned' on pot). I wonder if he will join Ricky up in Canada so they can party together. Here in Copenhagen, they had an area of the city where you could semi-legally buy pot but now they have closed that down. Known as Christiana - it had been allowing that more or less since 1972 up until 2005. As a past recreational weed user - I can tell you that he (Sullivan) would have had trouble with memory intensive things such as learning a playbook. Especially one as complex as the Pats have (see Chad Browns quotes from last year regarding learning the Pats D system and how complex it was / difficult to learn). So better that the truth came out now and not later on during the season ie. to get rid of him now and 'cut ones losses' than keep him on the 53 roster at the expense of another player. Adios Amigos!

oh well... shuda cuda wuda

Guess the Pats can't reform everybody - even Warfield sounds like a likely cut too (though I rather he be cut for on-the-field performance)

My guess is..he either learns fast or is gone soon...One time is one thing..BUT
I would not be surprised if the ax falls soon...It WAS worth a shot..and BJ wasn't going to make it through TC...

richpats said:
Guess the Pats can't reform everybody - even Warfield sounds like a likely cut too (though I rather he be cut for on-the-field performance)

What did Warfield do?:confused:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

June 29, 2006
Sullivan arrested

Recently acquired defensive lineman Johnathan Sullivan was arrested Sunday morning, according to a report in today's Times-Picuyane. The arrest occurred Sunday morning in Georgia. The report indicates Sullivan was charged with possession of marijuana, a seat belt violation, running two stop signs and playing loud music.

Sullivan was acquired from the New Orleans Saints in exchange for receiver Bethel Johnson on June 5.

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 08:21:05 AM

italianpatthepatriot said:
Bethel was going to be cut anyway. Even if Sullivan is a complete bust (or never plays a single game) it doesn't really hurt the "trade" since Bethel was a goner.

In Sullivan's Defense....

The seatbelt wouldn't fit around him anyway....

With this revelation, the eat-their-own scumbag media (Borges, Cafardo, and to a lesser extent Felger) will suddenly appear out of nowhere and start taking shots.

They're like a school of piranha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye