PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suicide Watch In Chitown

dalero

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
After the year the Cubbies had and then lay down and die in the first round must be brutal for their many rabid fans. Being a long time Sox fan I can remember what their pain is like.

those are some of the best fans in baseball. despite 101 years without a championship you will never hear a real cubs fan complain or boo. reminds me alot of our fans actually, i feel for them. i must say, if the red sox cant win it i would be cheering for the cubs second.

That 101 years thing is kind of overplayed.

They have 20 year old fans acting like they've been suffering for 101 years, when in fact it's been maybe 10 for them.

That 101 years thing is kind of overplayed.

They have 20 year old fans acting like they've been suffering for 101 years, when in fact it's been maybe 10 for them.

Fair enough.. but you can say the same about the red sox fans b4 2004

you know there are fans that have gone there entire life never seeing a championship in chicago who go to the games everyday and every year go home dissapointed

screw the cubs lol. i hope they lose for another 100 years. and f chicago while im at it.

I agree that we all feel Chicago's pain and it sucks for the cubbies, but right now I am focused on the Sox of Beantown!!!

I feel bad for Cubs fans. Chicago is a great city. I recommend it to any, and everybody. I've been to both WhiteSox games, and to Wrigley. Wrigley is surrounded by lively bars, and hot women. Matter of fact, Chicago is one of the best party towns I've ever been too. Anyone who's single should check it out at least once.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back