PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suh kicks Fitzpatrick in the head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I've seen your video there.

I can't stand Suh as much as the next person, but no way that is on purpose. Sorry. No way. He's landing after hurdling his own guy.

Totally disagree shmessy. That's why I brought it up in that game's thread. You can tell by the way he waddled that he was trying to kick him and make it look like an accident.

That's ridiculous if wanted to there he could of stomped all over him I even joked at the time that it wasn't like Suh to avoid the cheap shot.

He didn't avoid anything. He kicked his helmet off of his head with his foot.

You're making up "history" to suit your narrative.

Those other instances where when the plays were at a standstill.

This wasn't.

No 300+ pound man can run that distance, hurdle his own play and perfectly kick off someone's helmet. This is not a comic book. You are pulling muscles trying too hard.

Okay, it's time for me to come clean.

When we were playing Arlington in pop warner 50+ years ago, I made nearly the same move and got a toe into a players face as he was lying on the ground and I jumped over him. The only person who noticed was one of the coaches who was pointing at me and yelling to the ref. If I could do it at 14 then Suh could do it at his age and skill level.

I find it remarkable that there are people here who are willing to give this jerk the benefit of any doubt, especially when he did kick Fitzpatrick's helmet right off his head. If he was really trying to avoid him he could have.

OK, now I've seen your video there.

I can't stand Suh as much as the next person, but no way that is on purpose. Sorry. No way. He's landing after hurdling his own guy.
disagree, looked very obvious IMO

s…u…h = s…c…u…m.

I'm shocked there aren't any Jets fans giving us their opinion on this.

To me it looks intentional because a normal person's foot just doesn't go outwards and then go inwards without thinking about it.

Now I'm not a football player and haven't played since high-school, so I don't know and maybe these things happen when your muscles are in such elite physical shape that they gain a mind of their own.

I can't tell for sure, I wish it was more obvious just so I could hear one of his bizarro excuses.
"There was a gigantic mutant killer bumble bee on his helmet, I kicked it before it could do any harm"

Last edited:
and in other news, tampa bay is talking to miami about trading for suh.....as their new kicker......

Rex likes "Suh's spirit" and is trying to work something out, he wants to go all in with his "probationees"...

Okay, it's time for me to come clean.

When we were playing Arlington in pop warner 50+ years ago, I made nearly the same move and got a toe into a players face as he was lying on the ground and I jumped over him. The only person who noticed was one of the coaches who was pointing at me and yelling to the ref. If I could do it at 14 then Suh could do it at his age and skill level.

I find it remarkable that there are people here who are willing to give this jerk the benefit of any doubt, especially when he did kick Fitzpatrick's helmet right off his head. If he was really trying to avoid him he could have.
Thats a heavy burden to have been carrying all these years. You must feel better :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes