PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suh a Danger to His Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb decision by him. But he's young he'll learn to control his emotions. I'd take him and his intensity on my team ANYDAY. Don't forget Rodney was "SUCH a dirty player"...he'll be a great player for a LONG time

I can guarantee he's done more good for this world than you ever have. But keep thinking he's a bad person because he lost his cool on a football field.

well, I guess this proves that there are people in this world that will argue ANYTHING just for the sake of arguing.

There is NO excusing what Suh did on the field today (several times, with the last being the most egregious) and has done on the field in the past. Just because his handlers and 'image people' work hard to try to win the PR battle (which seems to win over simple-minds such as yourself), doesn't mean he's not a piece of sh*t.

well, I guess this proves that there are people in this world that will argue ANYTHING just for the sake of arguing.

There is NO excusing what Suh did on the field today (several times, with the last being the most egregious) and has done on the field in the past. Just because his handlers and 'image people' work hard to try to win the PR battle (which seems to win over simple-minds such as yourself), doesn't mean he's not a piece of sh*t.

It takes a piece of **** to know one, I guess.

Oh, I'm sure there's still plenty of people who want to say,"he's just passionate! Give me his nastiness any day!"

Fact is he's a moron who costs his team in the long run.

he's just passionate! Give me his nastiness any day! ;)

NOT!!!!!!!! He's just a moron that is now hurting his team. What an embarrassment to the Ford family on one of the most watched games of the year.

Last edited:
I can guarantee he's done more good for this world than you ever have. But keep thinking he's a bad person because he lost his cool on a football field.

What are you, 12? He has more money than she has, not sure he's done more good...or given as much comparatively speaking. It's easy to write checks when you have $40M banked... He sets a lousy example for his teamates and fans like yourself (I assume he's one of your fantasy binkies), and the generation of players coming along behind his fat ass. He's becoming an embarassment to the shield... He's an entitled punk who thinks his talent makes the rules for other people. Goodell tried to reel him back in but it was pretty obvious that little meeting either went over his pinhead or fueled his existing belief that he's above rules... He's now doing his team more harm than good. Hopefully rather than again try to salvage or protect the asset, Roger will give him a wake up call.

He didn't have to "come up with some defense". He needed to take responsibility for his actions. This is the root of his problem. He doesn't accept responsibility and he denies reality. This is a sick guy who needs counseling. A nice suspension coupled with mandatory counseling would seem appropriate.

Two words: Roid Rage.

He's a sick individual and if the league doesn't step in fast, his story will have a tragic ending.

He may very well be a well-intentioned human being.........with a sickness that affects his judgement.

What a thug....... pure and simple.

Now, he lying about it too. He doesn't have a Fuggin Clue. Hope the commish comes down hard.

Two words: Roid Rage.

He's a sick individual and if the league doesn't step in fast, his story will have a tragic ending.

You might be right. I also think there's an element of things coming to him too easily too quickly in the very difficult NFL, and him not respecting the game or the league enough. Guy needs some serious humbling. It will come. It always does.

Suh's explanation for stomping the Packer was pathetic. I don't know what he was like in college but he's been a dirty piece of **** since he came into the NFL and it's clear he has no clue how to play hard without cheapshotting his opponents. He should be suspended without pay for the rest of the season.

:rolleyes: Have you asked Jesse Ventura to get on the case?

Then let me tell you.
He was the same at the college level, just that his punches missed, his shoves were not effective, his head hunting ways of going after the QB's helmet and twisting were not being caught by the media.
I guess the NFL is bring the full article into public view.
ZDZSIOVXFUEOJQO.20080123201417.jpg

Bo Pelini
Head Coach

KUPLGFVRQBJAZKN.20080123201447.jpg

Carl Pelini
Defensive Coordinator
These two here are the real thugs, Suh is a good kid, a good human, but he has not had very good coaches, good as in good human beings. These guys enable Suh, sets him on a path to destroy everything infront of him regardless of the means. They are the people we should be asking questions of. Yes, he is a physical freak, yet has a good humanitarian heart and this blinds people to the real problem.
Just watch this and let me know who it reminds you a bit of. Bo was really out of bounds, but you will see something similar.
Texas A&M vs. Nebraska And What You Didn't See - KBTX News 3 - Shane McAuliffe - YouTube
schwartz's methods are well known so I am not going to go into it here.
When Schwartz and Cunningham were both at the Titans, they were labeled as dirty too and a similar stomping incident occurred at their watch, coincidence, but they encourage a certain atmosphere which is not in today's game.

Last edited:
It takes a piece of **** to know one, I guess.

This is the 2nd and last time that you have gone on the personal attack to people who disagree with you on this thread. Unless you are Suh's mother, there is no need for that.:eek:

I'll save you from yourself and ban you from further posting this thread.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna call Suh a dirty player.

The refs were clearly cheating for GB througout the game. Suh paid a visit to Goodell earlier this year to recieve an extra bonus or paycheck to be ejected from this game.

This is all a conspiracy.

Rodger Goodell is still P'ed about spygate and therefore he's gonna erase any memory of the dynasty and undefeated season the Pats had. And try to make Aaron Rodgers a GOAT to make the sheep forget about Brady.

Examples:

*He tried to cheat the Steelers into winning the SB, but they were too old to finish the job. Thefore the Dynasty talk couldn't happen.

*Woodson uppercuts one of the Saints WR, but they didn't eject him, the penalized him.

*Goodell gave GB an easier schedule and the only competetive teams on the schedule so far were obviously trying to lose. Philip Rivers purposely threw the last INT to a pack of Packers... TRYING TO LOSE. Suh, yeah he's a bit rough at times, but stomping on players to get ejected? Come on, man. He was obviously trying get ejected. They knew the Lions wouldn't be much without him.

Don't be shocked when the Packers are 18-0 in the SB this year and the Patriots are the opponents. Then the Patriots get beat or cheated, making the Packers 19-0 this year.

I know it sounds crazy, but this is starting to get ridiculous and I'm pretty convinced at this point. I've seen only 3 of GB games and in either game have I sat back and watched them offensively and defensively and said, "This team is amazing" or "I wouldn't want the Patriots to play them this year" GB sucks and the NFL paying and cheating them wins bothers me.

7/10 troll, would read again

Last edited:
I remember Deion Sanders beating the daylights out of andre rison and continued playing on as if nothing happened. Suh's departure baffles me for that reason.

As Coach I'da set his contract on fire right there on the field and pissed on it

Last edited:
myopic, crude, and witless is no way to go through life bro
It's been handled. Lets' move on. No sense responding to someone who can't respond.

Last edited:
He may very well be a well-intentioned human being.........with a sickness that affects his judgement.

Has he had incidents off the field? if not, I think it's a bit much to call it a sickness or refer to roid rage.

I haven't followed his career, but I wouldn't be shocked if a good guy off the field could get carried away on the field.

As for his comments today, I'd wait to see if he owns up to what he did. The guy is young and could simply be denying his actions -- stupid and immature, but he wouldn't be the first person to lie about a stupid act.

That said, he has been showing himself to be a dirty player, and today his actions certainly hurt his team.

Suh's explanation was just a flat-out insult to the intelligence of me, everyone here, and anybody who has ever watched a single minute of the game of football. Even a five-year old wouldn't try that excuse because they'd have enough intelligence to know that nobody would buy it.

To me Suh's so-called excuse is evidence that he is in deep denial and truly doesn't get it, and that (a) he needs psychological counseling, (b) he needs punishment (suspension) to get the message across, and (c) until he does get it he needs to be removed from the game; if not he's just going to come back more pissed off, and possibly cause some permanent damage.

I totally understand that football is a violent, physical game, but his behavior is unacceptable. His trying to rationalize what happened with obvious fabrications is actually more bothersome than the dirty play on the field to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye