PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs to Bayless: Don't be a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
Just like Sportsnation, Around The Horn, and Pardon the Interruption. Those shows are nothing but entertainment and not to be taken seriously. Emotional arguing is all that goes on and facts are rarely thrown out there.

Celticboy04
I have no problem with emotional arguing. What I do have a problem with is a member of the media trying to create a story by putting words in an athlete's mouth.

The proper way to ask a question: "How do you feel about what the scoreboard said?"

The douchebag way to ask a question: "So you're saying that the Patriots got somesome 'home cooking' in that they deceived you on the scoreboard by putting the wrong down up there?"

Bayless was trying to create a controversy and Suggs was having none of it.

Last edited:
One interesting thing Suggs did have to say was that there was confusion on the Baltimore sideline, that the team wasn't sure what down it was.

Seriously, how does that happen?

Honestly, I was confused what down it was as well.

After Moore knocked the ball away, I thought it was third down.

I was at the game, and as is always my experience at the game, you see more of the field and more of the strategy than you do on TV, but the details are always lacking. We don't know what's going on half the time. It took a while to even notice that Arrington was missing.

Do some of you professors here realize that Bayless is more ESPN acting then it is right from his own personal opinions?

ESPN is about as real as watching those TRU TV reality shows :rolleyes:

He is paid to disagree,entertain and is trained in providing an interesting dispute every time the show is aired.

I find it funny to believe that most of you think this show is real and right from the mouth than produced from a director of the talk show.

Next thing you guys will tell me is that the WWE is real :rolleyes:

ESPN First Take is so staged that only an idiot believes it's even close to being real.

You mean the WWF isn't real? Oh my !

This is priceless...

4k8ghh.gif

I don't like T-Sizzle at all but man that moment should have sucked so bad ! We all know that feeling from that game that will be avenged in 2 weeks how the game slipped away and all you can do is watch it helplessly :(

I feel for him :bricks:

Last edited:
Greetings,
Just like Sportsnation, Around The Horn, and Pardon the Interruption. Those shows are nothing but entertainment and not to be taken seriously. Emotional arguing is all that goes on and facts are rarely thrown out there.

Celticboy04

Hey, some people say sports shouldn't be taken seriously.

But this was seriously funny. That's all.

Do some of you professors here realize that Bayless is more ESPN acting then it is right from his own personal opinions?

But Skip Bayless is a douche bag! If it's not real then you must mean he is not a douche bag! Which is it?

Hey, some people say sports shouldn't be taken seriously.

But this was seriously funny. That's all.

Greetings,
I agree with you on this. I cannot lie I have been watching all of those programs for entertainment since I was in high school. I know many on the board are not down with ESPN, but it is great to watch whenever a good laugh is to be had. Also their is insightful analysis on their as well.

Celticboy04

You know whats really funny? That most pats fans cry about espn and how they hate the pats..yet, Skip, who is pretty much the only one that sticks up for them, and has said they were the best team in the nfl all season..yet people still bash him.

Skip knows a lot about football, and is often right. He was also the only one that was objective about flavor of the month Vick, and flavor of the month Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back