PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs not a fan of Brady's hair, 'attitude'

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I was amazed at the comments thread in the article, over 95% positive towards Brady

Austin Powers called midway thru that interview and asked for his teeth back.

You can't spell suggs without uggs.

By how much Suggs talks about Brady, I think he has a crush on him.

If this guy had a career-ending injury, I wouldn't give him a second of sympathy. I can't think off the top of my head of another player I feel that way about...er, maybe Pollard....

Eh, Suggs has horse teeth.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Love stories come in all shapes and sizes, er...and...um, butt ugliness.

Suggs will make a great member of the ESPN team when he retires. He has all the tools. Just say something controversial about the sports biggest names to garner attention. It doesn't have to be correct just headline grabbing.

Suggs will make a great member of the ESPN team when he retires. He has all the tools. Just say something controversial about the sports biggest names to garner attention. It doesn't have to be correct just headline grabbing.

He poured bleach on his baby-mama and their son ... "allegedly." Nope, count me out in any of the "you'd love him if he played for the Pats" drivel.

But ... he'd fit right in with the folks in Bristol, CT. Maybe Mama Hernandez can let him stay in <his> old room.

Brady's hair? LMFAO what is this man doing worrying about another man's hair?

I wouldn't normally celebrate any type of injury...but if it were this sack of $#it? What do you think?

Suggs is just bitter cuz he'll never get to tap anything as hot as Giselle.

I am not a fan of Suggs deliberately trying to put my team's QB out of commission by launching himself at his surgically repaired knee like a missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back