PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs not a fan of Brady's hair, 'attitude'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise Suggs takin a shot at Brady, In other news.....

Sounds like somethin a kid would say.

"I don't like you."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. I don't like your nose. It's... not right. And people really like you. But not me. I want to be different, so, yeah."

Yeah, it sounds like the ridiculously irrational reason I give for hating so many people, pro athletes shouldn't be saying it about others though, espeically not TB12

Suggs is a good litmus test for determining uptight types who can't tell when someone is obviously pouring it on thick.

If Suggs was in NE next year we'd all love him. He might genuinely dislike Brady but if you watch him when he talks about Brady he hardly seems serious and it's obvious that he gets asked about Brady because he'll say something that will spawn page clicks and threads like this and the cycle of creating news continues.

Re: Re: Suggs not a fan of Brady's hair, 'attitude'

Sounds like somethin a kid would say.

"I don't like you."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. I don't like your nose. It's... not right. And people really like you. But not me. I want to be different, so, yeah."

[Ray Lewis gives Brady a rough shove and starts yelling at Brady in an alien language which nobody can understand]

Suggs: [explaining] He doesn't likeyou.

Brady: Sorry.

Suggs: [grabbing Brady] *I* don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. Ray here almost got the death sentence in twelve systems.

Brady: I'll be careful.

Suggs: You'll be dead!

Belichick: [intervening] This little one's not worth the effort. Come, let me get you something.

[Suggs shoves Brady across the bar and pulls out a blaster]

Referee: No blasters! No blasters!

[Belichick ignites his lightsaber, killing Suggs and severing Ray Lewis' arm]

Yeah, it sounds like the ridiculously irrational reason I give for hating so many people, pro athletes shouldn't be saying it about others though, espeically not TB12

lol. Seriously. If you're gonna dislike someone, give me real reasons. He beats the hell outta his wife. He pushes kids into oncoming traffic. He steals handicap parking spots. He literally spits on people. Somethin. But not because of... hair. The hell?

I'd love for Brady to be sarcastic and say somethin like "Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Suggs. I'll dye my hair a different color or go bald right away. We all know how important a man's hair is to other men. You could lose your life for havin brown hair out here."

piranha_fish.gif

lol. Seriously. If you're gonna dislike someone, give me real reasons. He beats the hell outta his wife. He pushes kids into oncoming traffic. He steals handicap parking spots. He literally spits on people. Somethin. But not because of... hair. The hell?

I'd love for Brady to be sarcastic and say somethin like "Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Suggs. I'll dye my hair a different color or go bald right away. We all know how important a man's hair is to other men. You could lose your life for havin brown hair out here."

I think Brady would be great at that, he seems like he'd have a great troll face

brady has a smug attitude? really? I don't know him but from what I see he is anything but smug.

please no more threads about the wife beater

If I had a face like Suggs I'd hate Brady too...oh wait...looks at cracked mirror..

Look, I've said this before and I'll say it again, in all seriousness. Suggs is obsessed with Brady, and I think it boils down to a weird attraction that Suggs just doesn't know how to handle, so he lashes out whenever he can.

BOOM! Psychology.

Well a woman with a set of lips like that would....ah never mind.... :eek:

Try the veal...:bricks:

Everything about Suggs is ugly. Even his name. I can understand why he's mad at the world.

Seriously this is why his team is 2-2. Worry about yourself and your next opponent. Worry about the Pats at Christmas time.

Seriously this is why his team is 2-2. Worry about yourself and your next opponent. Worry about the Pats at Christmas time.

Man, my dream scenario is for us to knock the Ravens out of the playoffs when we face off against them week 16 by completely obliterating them. Oooooohhh man just thinking about the look on Suggs face. :singing:

Buffalo 23
Baltimore 20

Ms Suggs you can come out now. It's totally acceptable in society now. BTW, I have no problem with ppl posting this idiots statements. I love to hate the...guy?...eh...girl?...person?:noidea:

I've posted this comparison before...I think I'll do it again

bOPJ3.jpg

Suggs never got over the flag he got for diving at Brady's knee after Brady returned from his ACL injury. The one where Brady gestured for the flag which led to Rodney's "skirt" comment.

The flag was well deserved. He clearly lowered his shoulder and launched himself right at his surgically repaired knee. That's a penalty.

Actually he got off easy. He's lucky a Pats player didn't see that and decide that diving at our Qb's knee is worth a retaliatory chop block that would make sure Suggs doesn't play football for a while. Maybe then he'd think twice about deliberately trying to injure our QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back